David Haye vs. Derek Chisora

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What amuses me about David Haye is that he seems to think that he is righteous in the public's eyes and that Chisora is wrong.

David Haye is an embarrassment to this noble sport and he embarrassed us as a fighting nation when he took on Kilitschko. He mouthed off big time before it and got fucking battered. Then he blamed a sore toe.

Fucking knob. As much as I hate the both of them I hope that Chisora knocks fuck out of him.

Can't see it though, pretty sure its a fix and that they will dance around a bit without inflicting damage then someone will win on points.

Chisora just keeps coming back for more but i hope Haye can knock him out. Its sure to be an excellent fight.

Not that bothered about Amir Khan to be honest. I'll tune into his fight but if he loses he loses.

ps, Absolutely delighted that Scott Harrison is boxing again. I always enjoyed his matches because you knew he was going to go toe-to-toe and try to out-brawl his opponent. He took a lot of punches but he just kept swinging, lol.

If haye doesn't knock del boy out in the first 3-5 rounds then he is in trouble doesn't have a inside game no way of switching his style up simply if the Hayemaker doesn't land then he is fucked

Chisora just keeps coming back for more but i hope Haye can knock him out. Its sure to be an excellent fight.

Not that bothered about Amir Khan to be honest. I'll tune into his fight but if he loses he loses.

ps, Absolutely delighted that Scott Harrison is boxing again. I always enjoyed his matches because you knew he was going to go toe-to-toe and try to out-brawl his opponent. He took a lot of punches but he just kept swinging, lol.

Me too. Lets hope someone else can knock the fuck right out of the wee tarrier cunt. And that is exactly what he is, a cunt (tu)

A WBA and WBO belt on the line. Joke belts basically.

They are both part of the big 4, its not like its IBO, IBA or WBU <cr> So hardly joke belts.

Ahh, they aren't their world championship belts though, the WBA is their Intercontinental belt. the WBO belt is their Heavyweight International belt.

I expect Haye to try and land something big early. He will want Chisora to be rushing onto him and he will be looking for the big power shot. If Chisora is wobbled, Haye will lay on the pressure for an early stoppage and probably get it. If Chisora can take his shot? Could be a long night for Haye and he will almost certainly revert to running all night.

The smart fight for Chisora would be to stink the place out by staying on the back foot and keeping out of range for the first 4 rounds or so, then bring the pressure in the late rounds and expose Haye's dodgy stamina. Problem is that I don't think Del Boy has the brains or the skills to execute a fight plan like that.

With Chisora's chin there's no way this will be over in 3 or 4.

Haye will look to out smart him, out box him with superior footwork and look to open him up with the quick jab.

Chisora isn't good enough to stop Haye from doing that.

Haye by late TKO or very wide decision.

This boxnation channel , Iv seen the £10 per month and sunoffer to cancel the registration fee . but iv been told that theres a minimum 3 months before yo can cancel the subscription . Iv been on the website but cant see it mentioned anywhere . As much as id like to see both of the pricks gettin some punishment im not to fond of the idea of paying £30 to see it . Any bears clear this up for me ? sorry if its already been covered

This boxnation channel , Iv seen the £10 per month and sunoffer to cancel the registration fee . but iv been told that theres a minimum 3 months before yo can cancel the subscription . Iv been on the website but cant see it mentioned anywhere . As much as id like to see both of the pricks gettin some punishment im not to fond of the idea of paying £30 to see it . Any bears clear this up for me ? sorry if its already been covered

plus £50 on haye on points

Don't see a stoppage in this fight. Haye by decision - something like 96-94 or 97-93. Going to come down to who's work the judge's prefer: the clean and effective punching from Haye, or the aggression and work rate from Chisora.