Aberdeen based rangers fans

lewsun

Will you be going to away games as their is now 3 teams based around us in Div 3 and a few more in Div 2 + 1?

I'm torn between going and giving my money to these clubs who didnt want us but supporting our boys/legends!

and not going but missing out on getting to see about 8 more rangers matches a season...

whats your thoughts?

Im no fae Aberdeen but did do at 2yr post at RAF Buchan just ootside peterhead,, so I cant wait to go back up there for that one.

Dont know what you mean "clubs that didnt want us",,, the SFL did ,, just not straight to Div1, which is fair enough.

If anything these guys deserve more of our support for the way they stood up to the SPL / SFA

SO BIG YES get to as many games as you can,, fit like :crabflute:

Will you be going to away games as their is now 3 teams based around us in Div 3 and a few more in Div 2 + 1?

I'm torn between going and giving my money to these clubs who didnt want us but supporting our boys/legends!

and not going but missing out on getting to see about 8 more rangers matches a season...

whats your thoughts?

SFL clubs are not our problem apart from whichever one voted against our reinstatement. Away games are now a MUST, as are all home games.

I live in peterhead, looking forward to seeing us at balmoor. There are thousands of rangers fans here but unfortunately alot of celtic/aberdeen fans who will try and spoil it. The social club was full of signed rangers shirts etc but was taken down when Celtic turned up this year. The peterhead true blues hold an annual event there where mark hateley was one of the guest speakers this year. looking forward to that game see you all there in the away end ;)

Will defo be all ticket. Police will make sure of that on health & safety grounds. Thing is, venues like ochilview and galabank would be not suitable for cup ties against gers. Police again would rule it out. Not sure if gers will be allowed to visit these grounds. Would think east stirling would be made to move games to falkirk stadium.

I think the message is getting confused. I thought the idea of an away game boycott only applied if we stayed in the SPL due to way the other 11 teams in that league treated us.

Why would we boycott SFL teams when they basically gave us what we want ?

I live in peterhead, looking forward to seeing us at balmoor. There are thousands of rangers fans here but unfortunately alot of celtic/aberdeen fans who will try and spoil it. The social club was full of signed rangers shirts etc but was taken down when Celtic turned up this year. The peterhead true blues hold an annual event there where mark hateley was one of the guest speakers this year. looking forward to that game see you all there in the away end ;)

That's the RSC that I usually go down with if/when I'm going to a game.