Sell Out Saturday

Silver Fox

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

celtic v aberdeen 12000 empty seats :lol: hearts v st johnstone 4400 empty seats :lol: kilmarnock v dundee 11500 empty seats :lol: ross county v motherwell 1200 empty seats :lol: st mirren v inverness 4000 empty seats :lol: if this is meant to be sell out saturday they really are fuked :lol::lol::lol::lol:

celtic v aberdeen 12000 empty seats :lol: hearts v st johnstone 4400 empty seats :lol: kilmarnock v dundee 11500 empty seats :lol: ross county v motherwell 1200 empty seats :lol: st mirren v inverness 4000 empty seats :lol: if this is meant to be sell out saturday they really are fuked :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aye and usually the 1st few games get not bad crowds but then the crowds fade away.

I watched today on SSN they were suddenly so interested in the SPL and results. They showed Pakhead and there was quite a few empty seats then they showed St mirren and there was an entire empty stand in full view not a soul in it. It doesn't surprise me, this sell out saturday stuff was never going to happen. However what really annoys me is, on a bloody loop after the Brechin game SSN kept saying. "...To a crowd of only 4000.." "...only 4000 turned up to watch Rangers"

That's all the place held and you can bet if there is say even 30,000 at ibrox on Tuesday they will again slag us to the hilt, everyone's abandonded Rangers etc etc

Why did they not mention how embarrasing and what a shame to their own clubs that no-one turned up for Sell out Saturday, not a word it was as if they never started such a campaign. SSN and the SPL are a joke

FFS just saw the goals on SSN that st midden match was a disgrace a totally empty stand behind the g

idiots

Quality man,good name for these fergusly park jakies.

Personally I hope all the spl clubs get fucked out of existance except ross county ( who just got promoted) and ICT,because I admire big Tell for his spell at Ibrox.

Is it called sell-out due to the number of clubs that sold out to Liewell ?

Bet they're regretting it now :lol:

I bet they are BIG time!...Liewell and his HIV sidekick Petrie approached other clubs with a promise that the mighty Gers would be parachuted into SFL 1 if they voted no to our inclusion into the SPL...those other clubs will be regretting their decisions and they won't trust Liewell and Petrie again..

Apparently it's not til next weekend that sell out Saturday is, as can be seen in this amazing picture NB, proof reading may be a weak point for the sheep botherers...

Link to pieandshite thread on sell out saturday, have a look at the table that projects how many extra fans clubs need through the gate to make up for no Rangers in the SPL. Reverse Seville calculator I reckon.

post-58259-0-30087100-1344125202_thumb.j

Apparently it's not til next weekend that sell out Saturday is, as can be seen in this amazing picture NB, proof reading may be a weak point for the sheep botherers...

Link to pieandshite thread on sell out saturday, have a look at the table that projects how many extra fans clubs need through the gate to make up for no Rangers in the SPL. Reverse Seville calculator I reckon.

As pointed out by users on the pie and Bovril forum.

1. They could have used pittodrie in the picture (would have struggled to find a stadium full of sheep)

2. They need grammar lessons....need to Old Firm

This is what we are up against......FFS and ultimately the people running the game!!!

"The fans have spoken, we will vote accordingly"

PS I made the last quote up (it was something like that)

Not looking good....

After 1 game Celtic are 2,653 down on last season's average.

Hearts are 359 down.

St. Mirren are 389 down.

Ross County are up 1,955 - no great shock as it's their first game in the SPL.

Kilmarnock are also up by 986 on last season's average - their figure inflated by 2,800 Dundee fans.

I doubt it will change anyones mind to attend, the attendance at Parkhead for that Inter Milan game was embarrasing.

I read this and couldnt describe it bettter, the SPL now is Dullsville :sleep1:

By ANDREW SMITH

Published on Saturday 4 August 2012 15:13

IT was dullsville for so much of yesterday’s encounter, the wonder was that the mayor of Dullsville didn’t perform a closing ceremony.

MAN OF THE MATCH

Kris Commons (Celtic)

The only player who managed to get any efforts on target, including the winning goal.

TALKING POINT

A good crowd, but the lowest for a Celtic league flag unfurling since the 1980s.

At least that would have reflected the day, with the impressive firework razzamatazz accompanying the league flag-unfurling duties conducted by 90-year-old Celtic great Sean Fallon setting a false tone, albeit the distraction proving welcome.

Of course, the temptation will be to see every non-event involving Celtic through the prism of there not being a Rangers in the top flight – which removes any jeopardy for the champions, and champions-elect, when it comes to duff displays and dropped points.

Some of the stats on are really embarrassing for all of them! Especially like the post from Moses that the Brechin attendance was more than St. Mirren. 00000042.gif

Over at the scumdome, 48k for a flag unfurling day? wtf? I wonder if SKY have a 'get out' clause for this pish poor league?

Quality man,good name for these fergusly park jakies.

Personally I hope all the spl clubs get fucked out of existance except ross county ( who just got promoted) and ICT,because I admire big Tell for his spell at Ibrox.

Was it not the Ross county chairman that said the SPL vote against Rangers was a chance for them to get revenge for a vote against them by Rangers in 1964?

Fucking small minded twats

Was it not the Ross county chairman that said the SPL vote against Rangers was a chance for them to get revenge for a vote against them by Rangers in 1964?

Fucking small minded twats

Fair point mate,it was the vodka posting last night,not me.

Sell out Saturday,what a laugh,down here killie's crowd was 6500 and papers say 3000 were from Dundee,ha fuckin ha.

before we start gloating about the attendence fail from other clubs, worry about ours first then carry on gloating, because if closing off club deck for a cup game is a worrying sign from the club cheifs then whats to say it wont happen with a league game.

Meant to give you a rep there mate and pressed on disapprove, sorry.Too much :beer1:

Yer right we need to take a look at our own attendances.

before we start gloating about the attendence fail from other clubs, worry about ours first then carry on gloating, because if closing off club deck for a cup game is a worrying sign from the club cheifs then whats to say it wont happen with a league game.

The reason there is this fuss is Rangers are playing in the Third Division solely because of the supporters of these other clubs. The club Chairmen were going to vote Rangers in SPL for financial reasons but the fans spoke out. And now those fans are not turning up for their games. It's nothing to do with how many Rangers get. In a normal season would a League Cup game against East Fife break 20,000 ?

Yesterday was the opening day of the season, traditionally well attended. I can't wait till a pishy wet Saturday or Sunday in November to see how low the attendances will drop. Ha Ha.

Sell out Saturday? The only sell out was by club chairmen voting us out of the SPL on the advice and clamouring of their Celtic minded supporters. Soon be time for the first domino to fall. :uk::21::uk:

I watched today on SSN they were suddenly so interested in the SPL and results. They showed Pakhead and there was quite a few empty seats then they showed St mirren and there was an entire empty stand in full view not a soul in it. It doesn't surprise me, this sell out saturday stuff was never going to happen. However what really annoys me is, on a bloody loop after the Brechin game SSN kept saying. "...To a crowd of only 4000.." "...only 4000 turned up to watch Rangers"

That's all the place held and you can bet if there is say even 30,000 at ibrox on Tuesday they will again slag us to the hilt, everyone's abandonded Rangers etc etc

Why did they not mention how embarrasing and what a shame to their own clubs that no-one turned up for Sell out Saturday, not a word it was as if they never started such a campaign. SSN and the SPL are a joke

Agree 100%, dirty rats show themselves and their agenda in everything they write. It just terribly biased journalism with an aim of stigmatizing the club and putting new fans off supporting RFC.

I think they are hoping to cripple us permanantly as sustained bad press can be very damaging. It must be challenged and I'm glad CG seems keen enough. They tried to ridicule him and will do so again but him and other Rangers men with public profile's must continue to highlight and resist.

An example should be made of Grahame even if we have to go to court for an obvious case of malicious and willful slander. Would reign the polluters in a bit and set a precedent for continued action when needed.

It will take sustained action on the part of the club and supporters as many of these people are obsessed and will not suddenly become journalists when it is so easy to write muck about the club. It's shameful that editors are allowing this witch hunt as it's as obvious and clear to most of us as the activity's of the sfa/spl.

We face a difficult few years both on and off the park as this persecution will be with us for the forseeable. I'm planning to do my bit by posting some letters. Had originally planned to just ignore it all and not buy any papers, listen to radio, or watch such tv, but I realised that this would just help them to achieve their aims. Why should I not be able too enjoy the same pastimes as others?

Much of what is going on reminds me of society wide persecutions of the past with the level of media negativity and disinterest from other powerful institutions. It's not usually the person who is talking who matters most in these situations but more the ones who allow them to by saying nothing or privately approving.

Surely in all countries, nevermind Scotland, their would be eyebrows and questions raised when the kicking of 1 of the lands most famous and sucessful brands continued after such severe penalties?

RFC would normally read RBS and the media would be told by those with a duty to protect our national interests to go after the individuals responsible rather than continously trying to tarnish and damage the reputation of such an important institution. Our media did'nt even have to be told this with RBS who played a part in helping to induce an international reccession.

It's only football but we all know how important sport is the world over and how it positively promotes a nation's identity. Think of Brazil without football or the amounts spent on the Olmpics and Commonwealth Games.

Scotland is a small nation and football is our national sport so it is probably more important to us yet we have this situation were the media are being allowed to unfairly attempt to permanantly damage our internationally recognised club :pipe: