De Stefano is a Rangers FC Plc Shareholder

SteveJ

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I get the feeling that even if the nutcase actually uncovers something, we will actually be punished MORE because of it. :mad:

If this was a Hollywood film he'd be sleeping with the fishes by tomorrow morning. :lol:

That is why he has mentioned the 'jurisdiction'. He is using his Italian residence to challenge, rather than through a Scottish court, which means Rangers old or new, cannot be held responsible - or that is my interpretation.

I thought the transfer and trading of shares had been suspended....my brother got one of these buy a gift shares for his birthday in December and hasnt been able to actually get the share because of this?

You're correct trading in shares is suspended...

Why would a man who has been in every court in the land, photoshop a share document? C'mon man, stop acting like a Celtic fan and being all skeptical!

look at the photo, too many straight lines, I know I can do it, it's easy. once the guy is sitting getting interviewed on the Scottish news I will believe it's genuine, not some wind up Spanish radio station and fake twitter account. until then it's complete bullshit.

we owed loyds 17 or 18 million, we sold 4 years of season tickets to ticketus for 24 million, we then paid loyds there money leaving us with 4 or 5 million which we then used some to keep certain players on big deals

Right but I'm not sure how that proves we weren't an insolvency case. Is he forgetting the money we owed ticketus?

we owed loyds 17 or 18 million, we sold 4 years of season tickets to ticketus for 24 million, we then paid loyds there money leaving us with 4 or 5 million which we then used some to keep certain players on big deals

That is what we all know, what we don't know, is where the £13M retained from players wages went, that should have went to HMRC in form of income tax from Whyte's tenure.

Why do I get the feeling that even if the nutcase actually uncovers something, we will actually be punished MORE because of it. :mad:

If this was a Hollywood film he'd be sleeping with the fishes by tomorrow morning. :lol:

As a shareholder, I would absolutely love if the law came down on our side. Can't see how the fitba people can punish the club over the desire for justice from shareholders.

We'll see where GDS takes this. He's offering clues on Twitter - read in reverse to make sense of this -

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

and NOT only in this jurisdiction BUT also ITALY cos I am an italian citizen and as one I am protected by the constitution

16m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

NEVER insolvent and millions missing and the SFA will have to take that into account and as a shareholder I have the right to take court

16m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

BUT the HMRC has NEVER been the problem...its a contingent liability...in feb 2012 RFC PLC assets exceeded its liabilities

17m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

and before all you critics open your big mouths the Statute is valid today as when it was signed and I know cos I WON in 2003 with it

He's got a point though, for us not to have had enough money to pay the PAYE/TAX/NI and whatever we'd have needed to have been running at a loss of £15m approx for the period up to admin... When did we ever make that kind of loss (recently) wasn't so much spending and a few daft increases in wages but does make you wonder..

I could get slagged stupid on here for backing him, but, we haven't had ONE lawyer fight our corner apart from transfer embargo, do u no think the twigs would have not got the best lawyers fighting their corner, by I hope this guy returns something for us. We bloody deserve it.

So if the deal was illegal when White took over, HMRC have no claim over any money, the club was not insolvent but went to the wall anyway, money is missing through the dealings of D&P and White , Rangers plc get punished for exactly WHAT?

My head is spinning.....

This could run for years because of fuckwitts like this.

This is not going to be over soon. <cr>

Nobody has ever determined if it's even Di Stefano's twitter account beyond any doubt!...it could be photoshopped easily.

I have checked the account and the images attached to it, and it was my opinion that it is genuine. Certain tweets, certain images, all point to the man himself.

Some people might say I talk shite but I would not be focusing on this unless I was sure.

One image in particular:

AuVWnDACAAAusG_.jpg

AuZ7F7rCQAAubs0.jpg

I could get slagged stupid on here for backing him, but, we haven't had ONE lawyer fight our corner apart from transfer embargo, do u no think the twigs would have not got the best lawyers fighting their corner, by I hope this guy returns something for us. We bloody deserve it.

I'm not sure why he reckons the Italian courts would have jurisdiction in respect of the UK statutory obligations of a company that is registered in Scotland. There might, I suppose, be an EU law dimension to this but I really can't see where that might be. Still, anything that might hit back at the SFA and SPL can only be a good thing.

This is the most significant tweet of the evening:

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

and NOT only in this jurisdiction BUT also ITALY cos I am an italian citizen and as one I am protected by the constitution

Think about the potential implications. Think hard. Yes, GDS is a complete mentalist, but Regan should be looking to appoint Italian lawyers, utterly corrupt ones at that (is there another kind?) with contacts at the very top. Because sure as anything, GDS has, erm, access to Italian judges.

I have checked the account and the images attached to it, and it was my opinion that it is genuine. Certain tweets, certain images, all point to the man himself.

Some people might say I talk shite but I would not be focusing on this unless I was sure.

One image in particular:

AuVWnDACAAAusG_.jpg

AuZ7F7rCQAAubs0.jpg

so that makes it facts then. second photo is genuine.