***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

Yeah saw him, took a double take thought it was Lennon, hahah

I was very impressed with the turnout, bears in every bit of space, and the singing through all that hellish weather, well done to those there, wish i could have gone, but will be there supporting them on Tuesday at Beith. Hopefully good turnout there as well :ulster:

It kind of is, Lee was the first guy to say he would play for nothing, and was first guy back at training, when there are still rumours that Boca is leaving. Yes though he was vice captain that was a joke too, when Lee is a real Rangers man, if you watch the game back it was Jig running the show, he is my captain :McCulloch:

*glad everyone likes my own little Rangers Loyal gang* :7325:

Bocanegra transferred over when so many shitebags didn't, deserves much respect.

We won that was the main thing.

It was some players first match of any sort this season and a fair majoirity of the squads second or third game, so there was going to be alot of rustiness. We started very well and for the majority of the first half, passed the ball extremely well. Barrie McKay showed alot of promise early on. I thought over the piece we showed a real lack of a final ball, that was really missing from our game. If we had that, we would have got 5 or 6. As for the Brechin goal, it really just came from a lack of concentration from Goian and were punished for it. Apart from that they didn't really threaten.

Great to see the boys in that royal blue again and back talking/watching football again. The team will get better as the season goes on.

The support was outstanding as I knew it would be. (tu)

Thank fuck we won. Stopped a lot of terrible headlines

very true, i was particularly worried when Goian almost scored an own goal. I thought oh great i can see it now

"Rangers put themselves out of the Cup"

Thank god that didnt happen.

However it doesnt seem to matter what we do Sky Sports News just tries to take the piss. After the game, that black haired woman who always says nasty things about us kept saying

"...oh it took extra time for Rangers to beat Second Divison Brechin.."

(WE are now third division)

and she said "...only 4000 people were there to see the game"...

Thats all the bloody place holds, if there had been 50,000 seats, i am pretty sure there would have been 50,000 bears watching, FFS, :wanker:

It kind of is, Lee was the first guy to say he would play for nothing, and was first guy back at training, when there are still rumours that Boca is leaving. Yes though he was vice captain that was a joke too, when Lee is a real Rangers man, if you watch the game back it was Jig running the show, he is my captain :McCulloch:

*glad everyone likes my own little Rangers Loyal gang* :7325:

Is lee still on reduced wages?

Or is he back up to his original pre-admin rate?

I remember him saying he would play for nothing.

Wasn't sure if it was for the rest of his contract.

McKay looked like a prospect early on, but he was getting pushed off the ball very, very easily.

Hopefully he is banging on Adam Owen's door tomorrow morning looking for a gym plan that will help him build up enough strength to allow him to hold these brutes off the ball.

Was noticing the same, but it did tend to occur more in the second half.

I'm sure I read on here he struggles with his fitness over the period of a game. So it could just have been him tiring.

Was noticing the same, but it did tend to occur more in the second half.

I'm sure I read on here he struggles with his fitness over the period of a game. So it could just have been him tiring.

If he struggles with his fitness then that's something else that he should be baging down Adam Owen's door to ask about.

I think he has a real chance if he can improve fitness and his strength. He didn't do anything that was particularly outstanding today, but he did the basics well and he looked like a footballer when he was on the ball.

If he struggles with his fitness then that's something else that he should be baging down Adam Owen's door to ask about.

I think he has a real chance if he can improve fitness and his strength. He didn't do anything that was particularly outstanding today, but he did the basics well and he looked like a footballer when he was on the ball.

He seems like he has the pace of Wylde and is technically far more capable than Wylde will ever be.

But I think his fitness has always been a problem. He looked really good in the first half and I reckon he will have a big say in our campaign. Though working on his upper body strength and looking closely on how he copes over 90 minutes would do no harm at all.

Well back in Glasgow after a great trip, back to Stoke tomorrow, had my car broken into at the crowne plaza, fcuk it, been an amazing weekend WATP

Fucking wankers, hope nothing valuable stolen. Do they have camera's in the car park?

McKay looked like a prospect early on, but he was getting pushed off the ball very, very easily.

Hopefully he is banging on Adam Owen's door tomorrow morning looking for a gym plan that will help him build up enough strength to allow him to hold these brutes off the ball.

I think it was more due to him tiring a lot in the second half, which was when he started getting pushed around.

Not surprising given that he's 17 years old.