Season ticket

i think im being realistic to suggest we will get maybe 12,000-15,000 season ticket sales.

i reckon to create atomesphere we should abandon all seats and use it like we had in early 80s (rover ticket)where you could sit anywhere, that way we could keep the top tiers closed unless it was looking good for selling more tickets on individual matches.

no point in having 20,000 fans dotted all over the shop when we can have them all standing shoulder to shoulder.

i think im being realistic to suggest we will get maybe 12,000-15,000 season ticket sales.

i reckon to create atomesphere we should abandon all seats and use it like we had in early 80s (rover ticket)where you could sit anywhere, that way we could keep the top tiers closed unless it was looking good for selling more tickets on individual matches.

no point in having 20,000 fans dotted all over the shop when we can have them all standing shoulder to shoulder.

If we get a licence to play football this year I would hope we would have 30,000 to 40,000 season ticket holders. Why would fans want to turn their back on the club at this time ? :21:

If thats the case, numbers wise, it will be very disappointing,to say the least.

Anyone deserting the club now, if you're reading this................you are no better than Naismith.

totaly agree, or at least the quieter games could be rover allocated and sections closed for this reason.

but it would probably be very last minute to see how many public sales go on the days before.

but in essence its a winner all round

This is a good idea. I remember in the early 80's you would just know to meet your mates in a certain section if you were going. (usually yellow or broon section of the Copland for me).

we were usually in the same sections top of copland stand

If thats the case, numbers wise, it will be very disappointing,to say the least.

Anyone deserting the club now, if you're reading this................you are no better than Naismith.

I think if some fans move to buying game by game, that would be better than Naismith.

Apart from attending the games, I intend buying more merchandise from the club, will probably spend more over the next 12 months than any other year, and definitely interested in shares.

Yip, have to agree.

I do not think KPL is right on this one, I believe we might well have a record number of season ticket sales, if we get this fucking LICENCE.

Agreed. If you were only a season ticket holder during 9 in a row, UEFA run, but are abandoning the club now, I wouldn't ever want them back at Ibrox again.

Jesus H I was hoping for 3 X those estimates :O

However if you are closer to the figure than me then its a good idea. Let those that want to keep their seats keep them and the rest o' us can pile intae the Copland. I cannae wait "HULLO HULLO we are the Rangers boys"

Deserting the club at anytime is shameful.....especially if getting bored was your excuse....

Kpl good thinking...I have had the same seat for years and sit beside mates but everyone sitting with there mates can only help atmosphere

If we get a licence to play football this year I would hope we would have 30,000 to 40,000 season ticket holders. Why would fans want to turn their back on the club at this time ? :21:

Ive been a season ticket holder for 25 years along with my brothers,and we have put them on hold as long as the Charles Green,no transparency crew are in charge,we will continue to support the team on a week by week basis until the right men are in charge at Ibrox.

Ive been a season ticket holder for 25 years along with my brothers,and we have put them on hold as long as the Charles Green,no transparency crew are in charge,we will continue to support the team on a week by week basis until the right men are in charge at Ibrox.

Who would those people be?