Season ticket

Ive been a season ticket holder for 25 years along with my brothers,and we have put them on hold as long as the Charles Green,no transparency crew are in charge,we will continue to support the team on a week by week basis until the right men are in charge at Ibrox.

You are in your rights to pay for your tickets however you want.

If we ever get a licence I would be surprised if we did not have a huge number of season tickets sold, whoever is running the club. I hope it is someone with a good business head, and not John Brown. :)

I know plenty of bears who gave up there season tickets a few years back defo wanting tickets this season...We are buying an extra one, if available just so we can take pals.....I think the fans will rally round the club in the coming season.

Ive been a season ticket holder for 25 years along with my brothers,and we have put them on hold as long as the Charles Green,no transparency crew are in charge,we will continue to support the team on a week by week basis until the right men are in charge at Ibrox.

I think you should continue to buy your season ticket because if your going game to game it might get boring then you dont go & the club loses money...Your club needs you more than ever for the coming season.

I think you should continue to buy your season ticket because if your going game to game it might get boring then you dont go & the club loses money...Your club needs you more than ever for the coming season.

I know what you are saying, but the idea that people should buy a season ticket, because they might not want to go to some of the games does also seem like people might be throwing money away.

I believe we can sell about 25'000-30'000 if the tickets are priced about £300-£350.

If you charge £15 for adults and £5 for kids then i dont see any reason why the

crowds wont be nearer to 40'000.

As someone pointed out its the gers were going to watch and not Elgin etc etc. :uk::21:

Cop out excuse. You can have a problem with the owner, but you're buying your season ticket to support the players and the club itself, and the club needs its fans more than it ever has before. Time to pay something back for some of the wonderful memories it has given us.

I fail to understand the logic where you will pay to watch every week but won't buy a season ticket. Particularly this season where the prices will no doubt be reduced and RFC needs us more than ever.

I fail to understand the logic where you will pay to watch every week but won't buy a season ticket. Particularly this season where the prices will no doubt be reduced and RFC needs us more than ever.

Was Craig Whyte oh so long ago !!!! once bitten.

I agree, should be an idea put forward to the club.

Rip out all the seats in the enclosure too. :D

OH naw, cannae dae that m8, I've not got great mobility, ma wee seat in the EE suits me fine :rolleyes:

i think im being realistic to suggest we will get maybe 12,000-15,000 season ticket sales.

i reckon to create atomesphere we should abandon all seats and use it like we had in early 80s (rover ticket)where you could sit anywhere, that way we could keep the top tiers closed unless it was looking good for selling more tickets on individual matches.

no point in having 20,000 fans dotted all over the shop when we can have them all standing shoulder to shoulder.

If we get a licence to play football this year I would hope we would have 30,000 to 40,000 season ticket holders. Why would fans want to turn their back on the club at this time ? :21:

I think 25,000 season tickets will sell. A lot of people (myself included) will probably go to as many games as possible. I feel shite not buying a season ticket but doubt I can afford it at the moment. I'll be there for the East Fife game and hopefully East Stirling too.

i think im being realistic to suggest we will get maybe 12,000-15,000 season ticket sales.

i reckon to create atomesphere we should abandon all seats and use it like we had in early 80s (rover ticket)where you could sit anywhere, that way we could keep the top tiers closed unless it was looking good for selling more tickets on individual matches.

no point in having 20,000 fans dotted all over the shop when we can have them all standing shoulder to shoulder.

I honestly think that you are underestimating season ticket sales.

Loads of my friends who have never owned season tickets before are buying this year.