No licence given last night ?

ray

Fuck me, another declan drama queen. :rolleyes:

Yeah, anyone who is realisticv and disagrees is a declan. I don't like insulting other people, especially Rangers fans, but what kind of prick are you?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is worrying, I think its a case of who blinks first and that's a sad reflection of the ruling bodies in our national game.

CAS probably wouldnt be a bad shout,, needs someone independent imo now to sort this mess out fairly. Should have been done long ago tho,, whats the bets in the whole start of the lg getting held up so there can be a FAIR outcome though.

CAS probably wouldnt be a bad shout,, needs someone independent imo now to sort this mess out fairly. Should have been done long ago tho,, whats the bets in the whole start of the lg getting held up so there can be a FAIR outcome though.

as long as its not a FARE outcome :P

CAS would take months and sometimes years to even hear an appeal which is why we did not use this before.

Now with the potential SFL television deal we are in a very strong position; the SFL will be livid if they are denied the windfall that the tv deal would bring and I am sure that they would throw their weight behind us against the SFA.

A football revolution in Scotland might just start.

I think if it means we get our licence, I would just accept the embargo as long as it starts September 1st. That way we can sign players just now that will cover us for 2 years as both bottom 2 divisions are part time anyways and if need be can sign free agents after the close of the window next year.

Yeah, anyone who is realisticv and disagrees is a declan. I don't like insulting other people, especially Rangers fans, but what kind of prick are you?

Obviously a Rangers one declan, shouldn't you be worrying a table leg or something more pliant. :sherlock:

The problem with this sort of approach is that time is running out. If we don't get a licence in the next seven days then we are finished completely. Let's just take the sanctions and get playing. the alternative is far worse. The SFA don't need us, whatever people might think. They might have done if we were in D1 but not now.

that's twice you have said we are finished.....

If we don't get a licence then we are finished. There is only a week now. Whatever the conditions, getting a licence to play is better than oblivion.

total bollocks .Oblivion??? .You read to many magazines.Rangers should dig there heels in .ACCEPT NO FURTHER SANCTIONS even if it means a year away from the game.

Regan will have gone by then

Would that include accepting an Illegal Transfer Embargo , we cannot accept that as it is stooping to Taig Level of going against the Law. I am happy to go back to Court with this .

going back to court? yeah thats great,lets win the battle, and lose the bloody war. Let me spell this out for you, - WE HAVE NO TIME TO TAKE IT BACK TO COURT,THE SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK,- NO LICENCE? - NO MORE FOOTBALL

Sfa are supposed to look after the clubs in scotland. Yet, not allowing us to play next season will screw all other clubs, some to the point that they go out the game.

That's some football body!

I reckon they will cave by monday.

CAS would take months and sometimes years to even hear an appeal which is why we did not use this before.

Now with the potential SFL television deal we are in a very strong position; the SFL will be livid if they are denied the windfall that the tv deal would bring and I am sure that they would throw their weight behind us against the SFA.

A football revolution in Scotland might just start.

I'm afraid your wrong here, the reason we did'nt go down the CAS route is that the SFA dont recognise the CAS

total bollocks .Oblivion??? .You read to many magazines.Rangers should dig there heels in .ACCEPT NO FURTHER SANCTIONS even if it means a year away from the game.

Regan will have gone by then

You don't get it, do you? A year out means death. We couldn't survive it. where would the money come from? Get in the real world and stop deluding yourself. the Hawick game is off tomorrow because of no licence. No licence means we never play agin. Tell me, why do you think this is a good thing? Are you a Celtic fan?

You don't get it, do you? A year out means death. We couldn't survive it. where would the money come from? Get in the real world and stop deluding yourself. the Hawick game is off tomorrow because of no licence. No licence means we never play agin. Tell me, why do you think this is a good thing? Are you a Celtic fan?

The other thing is, if we don't play in the 3rd division this year, someone else will get the place, and there won't be a vacancy next year.

I'm glad we appear to be standing up for ourselves for once.

Green is playing a blinder as the SFA don't have a leg to stand on, and they undoubtedly know it.

Blackmailing us to accept an illegal punishment will never fly in the courts whether that is CAS or the civil courts.

We should be getting UEFA involved in this to put the SFA under scrutiny to limit their scope for biased behaviour.

If they know it is going to be subject to UEFA scrutiny they will have no option but to try and play fair.

It's time their agenda against Rangers and plain incompetency was highlighted.

How so? He's not even in the country ffs. It seems Ally is the one playing the blinder. :praise:

During three days of talks this week the newco representatives have so far failed to accept the imposition of the 12-month registration ban – which could still be applied if the club accepted it, despite Glennie's ruling – as a condition of their SFA membership being ratified. The newco club runs the risk of the Appellate Tribunal reconvening and imposing an even tougher penalty, such as withholding their ability to play at all

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/exclusive-two-withdraw-from-appellate-tribunal-to-rule-on-rangers.18197546

I am all for taking this option, lets take it to the appealate and see where we go from there, i genuinley dont believe they have the balls to withold our ability to play, so it will be a ban from the scottish cup.

People who want a year out the game over this aren't looking at the bigger picture.

Right now we are applying for the oldco's license meaning when we win our next title it'll recognised by the SFA as "title #55", and everything the oldco had came with this license.

We need this license.

If we take a year out, we will be fucked. Also, do you think we'll still be applying for the same license next year? No. The oldco will be long gone by then and so will the possibility of getting the old license.

We would then have to apply for a brand new license, meaning our next league win would only be recognised as "title #1" by the SFA. Also, you must have 3 full years of accounts to apply for a new license, something we do not have. This is even more of a reason to push and get this license. It may be more than a year before we'd play football again :(

If we are refused a license due to not accepting an illegal punishment/sanction then I believe thr would be war and someone In a wooden box, it's really that simple, o thought our owner was bending over and taking it from everyone in this debacle.

I think the initial punishment of the transfer imbargo wasnt available to the Appellate Tribunalas it wasnt one of the sanctions available to them. But the conditions available to the SFA to grant us a licence has a wider scope of use as the can apply ANY conditions they see fit for the acceptance of the licence. Hence they are wanting this previously unavailable scantion put on by the SFA and Rangers accepting whatever conditions they put. The only thing that made it initally illegal was they only had 3 sanction available to them those being barred from the cup, barred from the playing football, or a total revoke of our SFA licence. Like i said previously though in the granting of a licence they can impose whatever they want.

I am now incredibly confused. I actually thought this post was about playing a friendly against Airdrie last night. I thought we needed a licence to play friendlies. So did we have a licence or not?

Because that was behind closed doors its clased as a training/bounce game, not a proper friendly.