RST Board Statement

North Rd

The RST is angered at the suggestion Rangers should be stripped of nine trophies won since 2000. This is a ludicrous suggestion from discredited individuals in two governing bodies whose behaviour has brought Scottish football to the brink of collapse due to their lack of competence.

Not content with Rangers’ relegation to the third division and the loss of the vast majority of our first team pool, these vindictive and sinister individuals wish to hamstring the club further by imposing an effective ban on new signings.

The pomposity of suggesting that a kangaroo court impose penalties for alleged breaches of the operation of EBTs whilst three judges continue to consider the case in a tax tribunal is staggering.

The recently leaked wish-list of sanctions strains the credulity of any sentient human being that such juvenile mind-games are being played at this time of crisis for the whole Scottish game.

The RST urges the Board of Rangers Football Club to remain resolute and refuse to consider such ludicrous and vindictive sanctions. The club and fans have suffered enough and do not deserve and will not accept additional punishments for the crimes or omissions of others imposed by bodies whose own credibility is in tatters.

Our manager has been inspirational in leading the club over the last five months and we urge all to follow his example in refusing to consider sanctions which impinge on sporting endeavour and fairness.

The RST have really come to the fore recently so (tu) to them. This is the way it should be, with no infighting and all pulling in the same direction against our real enemys. Maybe this is the start.of a new era for us Rangers supporters, i really hope it is. :uk:

Agree totally.

I know this has probably been discussed before but would like it clarified.

What are the basis of a dual contract, are they going on one contract being their weekly wage and an other contract being the EBT, meaning that any club that used an EBT was using dual contracts. So if we are found guilty, every club that used an EBT will also be found guilty?

The Trust are playing a good part recently, still a shame their head man is only in it for himself.

Let's imagine he isn't there ffs on this one please and while we are at who does the statements of support on this site that make an impact???

I know I keep saying this but we have the power as fans but dont use it. Simply do not go to away games and keep your cash for Ibrox and our team.

Too many are all set in the buses to give their cash to other clubs who hate us but love our money.

Please make a statement and stay away from these games. Our players will understand and appreciate a full Ibrox with more cash which we saved from going away being spent on a good day out at Ibrox.

If only we all got together we would win.

The RST have really come to the fore recently so (tu) to them. This is the way it should be, with no infighting and all pulling in the same direction against our real enemys. Maybe this is the start.of a new era for us Rangers supporters, i really hope it is. :uk:

Spot on have a rep bud (tu)