Junior fitbaw

GOAT

Anyone ever go and watch their local junior teams?

I think I've been to half a shettleston game, but im going along to the Petershill game tomorrow since the hawick games off, so kinda looking forward to getting some form of football back in my system.

I think I've been to half a shettleston game, but im going along to the Petershill game tomorrow since the hawick games off, so kinda looking forward to getting some form of football back in my system.

Are the peasey at home mate? Im playing up there in the morning take a pop up :crabflute:

Does nae cunt go and watch any good Junior teams like Auchinleck Talbot?

Aye went and watched the final against shotts last season and they were shite! Was quite surprised how bad they played having played against them a few times over the last few years.

My Papa was massively into the juniors, so I went to quite a few games with him.

Last junior ground I was in was probably Sommerville Park for the Gadger game last year.

Both Cambuslang Rangers and Blantyre Vics are pish just now, so I'd need to go out of my way to see anyone decent.

Always watched Pollok when a was young if Rangers werent at home, sneak in, play on the park at half-time, try steal a decent ball then head home :lol:

Started playing Juniors 18months ago and realised it would be good if people went and watched their local side if Rangers werent playing.

Used to go see Pollok when I couldn't go to Ibrox. Was great fun and might start doing it again GOAT.

Pollok won the title when I was there and we all invaded the pitch and were jumping around with the players haha. Even managed to get my elbow in the team picture with the trophy and my friend got his ear in :lol:

Always watched Pollok when a was young if Rangers werent at home, sneak in, play on the park at half-time, try steal a decent ball then head home :lol:

Started playing Juniors 18months ago and realised it would be good if people went and watched their local side if Rangers werent playing.

Same as me buddy :lol:

Used to go with my Grandpa, he'd stand to pay for himself and I'd run under to sneak in and the ticket person would go "Is he with you?" Grandpa used to answer "nope, never seen that kid before" :lol:

Used to go with my Grandpa, he'd stand to pay for himself and I'd run under to sneak in and the ticket person would go "Is he with you?" Grandpa used to answer "nope, never seen that kid before" :lol:

Brilliant :lol:

Used to go with ma mates as we stayed in Pollokshaws. "Mon the Lok, Now!!"

Brilliant :lol:

Used to go with ma mates as we stayed in Pollokshaws. "Mon the Lok, Now!!"

Who do you play for mate?