Ally McCoist statement re sanctions

adam2102

The surrender monkey fhanboys urny gauny like this. :sherlock:

You said this....

A week ago yesterday was supposed to be black Friday, we got ours yesterday,Charlie is in it for money nothing more nothing less as are his investors, they don't give a toss about history or anything else we hold sacred, money is their God.

Ally said this...

"I can also assure every Rangers fan I will not be accepting any talk of stripping the Club of titles. That is something we will never accept and everyone at the Club shares this view

You sure you like it?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Ten Point Deduction for Admin.

2) 3 Years Ban from European Football.

3) Demoted FROM SPL, to SFL Div 3 .

4)£160,000 Fine .

5) £900,000 Frozen for Second Place SPL.

6) Loss of app £20M of Players . = 13 Players

7) 12 Month Transfer Embargo.

Is that not enough .

You would almost think they where trying to put us out of Business.

Ally McCoist you will live in History as the Greatest Ranger ever . Love you.

Enough is Enough.

1) Ten Point Deduction for Admin.

2) 3 Years Ban from European Football.( worth approx £30 million)

3) Demoted FROM SPL, to SFL Div 3 .

4)£160,000 Fine .

5) £900,000 Frozen for Second Place SPL.

6) Loss of app £20M of Players . = 13 Players

7) 12 Month Transfer Embargo.

Is that not enough .

You would almost think they where trying to put us out of Business.

Ally McCoist you will live in History as the Greatest Ranger ever . Love you.

Enough is Enough.

Fixed that wee bit for you mate, but well said...... (tu)

How much money does the RFFF have left?

We should be using it for a statue of this man. He is everything that is Rangers.

In years to come our kids will wish they knew what Ally McCoist was like, how he scored, how he acted, and how he always defended us.

Delighted ally has came out with a statement showing we aren't going to take these continued attacks and unjust punishments lying down!

He may never become an amazing tactical manager but no matter what happens in the future, ally has proven himself (in my view) to be the greatest ranger ever!

No fucking surrender!!!

Good statement but a couple of thing worried me ...

then ...

Is Ally at odds with the club ... again !!

Ally will always have some disagreement with the owners because ultimately he is a fan and wants what is best for us in a footballing sense, whereas the owners want what's best in a business sense.

None the less, I like to think Ally has a good working relationship with the owners.

I only hope we dont give in but I expect we will. It is time people stood up and said enough is enough. Dont care if we dont play football this season but I would never give in to blackmail and hatred.

Rangers will always be here even if there are no games for a season.

If you lie down then they win and will laugh at Rangers.

You said this....

Ally said this...

You sure you like it?

I like Ally Rangers through and through, I wouldn't trust the rest as far as I could throw you, and especially charlie, ram yir white flag up yir bare and sparse. :sherlock:

The stealing of titles must the the line in the sand. We have given in and compromised and yielded - well no more.

Jean-Luc says it like it is:

"We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done..."

Borg/SFA - both hostile stinking lifeforms in need of extermination.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

That scene from Star Trek has been in my mind too, when ive been reading threads about the sanctions and the SFA/SPLs blood lust when it comes to Rangers.

WOW WOW WOW wait a fucking minute here . i say the same thing walk out tell them to stick it and cunts slag me ally does it and everyone loves it :lol: . go on ALLY fucking give it to them m8 . KEV...........................

Ally is the man.. What he says goes.. :praise: :praise: I never slagged you.. Just thought we should chill and see wot happened.. Slightly off topic.. Went to play online poker at ladbrokes.. There was a fucking Tickey Pickey with an Irish flag as his avavtar called "champs2012".. Whipped his fucking ass.. :wanker: .. Getting fecked at poker by a woman.. sweet though :crabflute:

Ally is the man.. What he says goes.. :praise: :praise: I never slagged you.. Just thought we should chill and see wot happened.. Slightly off topic.. Went to play online poker at ladbrokes.. There was a fucking Tickey Pickey with an Irish flag as his avavtar called "champs2012".. Whipped his fucking ass.. :wanker: .. Getting fecked at poker by a woman.. sweet though :crabflute:

good on ye girl :crabflute::uk: :uk: :uk: