Brian Kennedy offer for 51% of club

why does kennedy get any more credit than Green?

Hi isn't a Rangers man, he told us he could get a CVA, we have no idea how much investment he will put into Rangers.

all the same bullshit that has people hating Green.

EDIT: i am 99% sure he came out and stated that as long as he was in the bidding, Rangers would never be liquidated.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Be realistic, Green has already spent 5.5m on buying the assets of this club. Do you really think all the hard work, long hours, arguments, attacks in the mhedia ect is worth a 100,000 quid profit, you're out of your mind. You need to remember he is a business man first and foremost, he will have no problems selling the club, but once he can make a reasonable amount of money.

A football club with an international fan base of an estimated 6m, who have, I think, the 4th highest home attendance of any club in Britian who play in the CL most years is an absolute steal for 5.5m. Green's plan was to buy us, get rid of the debt, get us back in Europe and sell us on for a huge profit. He could possibly sell us for 50m.

Now due to div.3 and 3 years out of Europe the time it will take to make us an ideal purchase is a few years away, so Green will either stick with it for the long road, and make his big bucks in 3-4 years, or will sell on to the highest bidder in the next few months, but it will be a minimum of 10m.

The article is saying that he has bid for 51% of the club (controlling stake) so if that is the case surley its a good offer considering they only paid 5.5 mil for the whole thing

why does kennedy get any more credit than Green?

Hi isn't a Rangers man, he told us he could get a CVA, we have no idea how much investment he will put into Rangers.

all the same bullshit that has people hating Green.

EDIT: i am 99% sure he came out and stated that as long as he was in the bidding, Rangers would never be liquidated.

He has also lied more than green

One semi impressive press conference does not a owner make.

Some people are just easily impressed I guess.

He has also lied more than green

One semi impressive press conference does not a owner make.

Same people are just easily impressed I guess.

tbh i think it is more a case of.... " anyone is better than Green" which is a wierd line to take considering keneddy had his chance and blew it.

Did Kennedy say he didn't really wan't to bid for the club but would if nobody else would?

I don't think Green has been given a fair chance from the get go, I can take it when its tabloid slugs but from people who claim to be fans that have the best interests of the club at heart is frankly unforgivable. God forbid Green doesn't pull this off, his detractors will have a field day whilst absolving themselves of any blame.

WeLL Green already said nobody in his consortium will ever own more than,,what was it 15% ??,, So by that logic the only way he will get in is by buying over the lot or accepting a much smaller say in what goes.

More Tabloid shite me thinks

WeLL Green already said nobody in his consortium will ever own more than,,what was it 15% ??,, So by that logic the only way he will get in is by buying over the lot or accepting a much smaller say in what goes.

More Tabloid shite me thinks

Blue Pitch Holdings, who Green has told us nothing about, owns 23% so there's another lie from Green.

So everyone wants kennedy now even tho he didnt want us to start with and stated rangers wouldnt be liquidated whilest he was intrested. So we are now in the process off liquidation and now that greens took all the flak and done the donkey work brian comes out the woodwork.

The guys just a media whore with murray and his pr guy on twitter lets give green a chance.

lol a bit harsh.

Didnt keneddy offer just over 5m?

Green bought us for 5.5

Did he not offer like 3.5million and his business plan was reliant on us getting in the Champions League Quarter Finals within 3 years or sumthin? <cr>

Basically Jim Traynor saying Kennedy offered £5.6 million for 51% of Rangers which was rejected. He says the offer is still on the table and Green may now consider the offer as we are in division 3 instead of division 1. The article appears quite anti green. When will this end?

He will obviously consider it because he needs money. So what happens if BK gets this whats happens with the shares for the fans?

Did he not offer like 3.5million and his business plan was reliant on us getting in the Champions League Quarter Finals within 3 years or sumthin? <cr>

you could be right mate.

so many different bids, my head is fried lol.

He will consider it because he needs money.

where are you gettig shite like this from mate?

He just had an investment of 1m......we just got a fair whack of cash for fleck and davis ( probably another mil) season books are about to go on sale again.

where are you gettig shite like this from mate?

He just had an investment of 1m......we just got a fair whack of cash for fleck and davis ( probably another mil) season books are about to go on sale again.

Couldny even pay for towels.

Kennedy never lied and he never blew it either. He made a good bid and was rejected by the dodgy administrators.

Why can't people see this was a set up. Look at all the bidders BK etc i'm sure bk offered 8.5million? it dragged on and on then all of a sudden Green appares then 24 hours later he purchased the assest of Rangers he was offering 8.5million the same as BK if he got a CVA.

So the Bk and Green bid where the same.

Why did Green get it ahead of BK?

There's probably not a cat in hell's chance of it happening but if I was Kennedy what I'd be doing right now is trying to get The Blue Knights, Walter Smith, Bill Ng and Bill Miller to get their respective investors (assuming these unidentified investors do actually exist) into a mega consortium to raise 20-30 million for another CVA offer for the Oldco and an offer to assist with the investigations into Craig Whyte. As far as I'm aware the formal liquidation process hasn't yet started and it still holds an SFA licence (and an SPL share?). Not to mention as much as another £25 million that could come from the lawsuit against Whyte Boy's solicitors. If anyone did manage to pull such a blinder out of the hat at the eleventh hour I bet half the players who walked would be begging to get back in.

There's probably not a cat in hell's chance of it happening but if I was Kennedy what I'd be doing right now is trying to get The Blue Knights, Walter Smith, Bill Ng and Bill Miller to get their respective investors (assuming these unidentified investors do actually exist) into a mega consortium to raise 20-30 million for another CVA offer for the Oldco and an offer to assist with the investigations into Craig Whyte. As far as I'm aware the formal liquidation process hasn't yet started and it still holds an SFA licence (and an SPL share?). Not to mention as much as another £25 million that could come from the lawsuit against Whyte Boy's solicitors. If anyone did manage to pull such a blinder out of the hat at the eleventh hour I bet half the players who walked would be begging to get back in.

Can't see that happening but it would be alot easier to raise as much money as possible. Business men always have different ideas and are never going to agree thats the reason i can't see it happening.

HMRC said that they would accept NO CVA from us due to the way whyte fucked us over by willfully not paying tax.

IMO the only possible way for the oldco to come back would be to raise enough money to FULLY pay off ALL debts, which will never happen.

Also, i highly doubt all these guys would be willing to work together.