Brian Kennedy offer for 51% of club

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks we would not be better off with Kennedy in charge is sick in the head.

I wouldnt say that, Kennedy didnt cover himself in glory when we were in admin and people can be sceptical of him if they want, if we get Kennedy on board i will be happy but im not forgetting that he has still to prove himself so far.

Maybe. The saddest part is that they honestly believe that TBK or Bomber or Walters guys, would have plowed millions into the club. All the players that left, would have left. All the sanctions that we are getting would still happen. Greens consortium are here, for a measly 5.5 million, none of these Rangers men, had enough love for the club to scrape up what would have been pocket change, to some of them.

Had your chance, blew it. Stop lying to the support. Go away.

Exactly. Those multi-millionaire Rangers men multi-millionaires were nowhere to be seen when the club really needed them.

I wouldnt say that, Kennedy didnt cover himself in glory when we were in admin and people can be sceptical of him if they want, if we get Kennedy on board i will be happy but im not forgetting that he has still to prove himself so far.

It's all about comparing him with people currently in charge.

Green has said time and again he welcomed any investmemt in the club,however no one person would have a controlling interest.So Kennedy's offer -if true - would surely be rejected.It would appear to more publicity seeking at first glance.

It's not. Also how do you know someone doesn't already have a controlling interest? Because 6-7 investment funds have 15% each? What if the people behind the funds are the same people and it just looks like they don't have a controlling interest?

It's not. Also how do you know someone doesn't already have a controlling interest? Because 6-7 investment funds have 15% each? What if the people behind the funds are the same people and it just looks like they don't have a controlling interest?

Is there confirmation that he is back in! or just that his last offer is still on the table?

Is there confirmation that he is back in! or just that his last offer is still on the table?

He's not "back in" at all!! Traynor just needed a story to meet his deadline. The offer was rejected many weeks ago and I can guarantee it has not been considered since!

He's not "back in" at all!! Traynor just needed a story to meet his deadline. The offer was rejected many weeks ago and I can guarantee it has not been considered since!

Was rejected before we were demoted to div3, this could make Charles and co have a change of mind.

Sorry mate, dont believe Traynor is that Dumb, he has heard something or been fed it.

Bookmarked for future slagging.... :sherlock:

Sick in the head.....what an embarrassing slur against your "fellow" fans.....although you fit in well with the people you desperately want to represent....

Haha. The troll is back.

Sorry mate, dont believe Traynor is that Dumb, he has heard something or been fed it.

On saturday Traynor's rebel rag ran the following as its main sports stories:

FIFA had granted permanent transfer certificates to the treacherous ones and that we were now guaranteed to receive nothing - wrong, they were temporary, pending the resolution of the dispute.

Sone Aluko was going abroad to play - wrong, he's gone to Hull.

I would just about believ the date on the top of the page....

On saturday Traynor's rebel rag ran the following as its main sports stories:

FIFA had granted permanent transfer certificates to the treacherous ones and that we were now guaranteed to receive nothing - wrong, they were temporary, pending the resolution of the dispute.

Sone Aluko was going abroad to play - wrong, he's gone to Hull.

I would just about believ the date on the top of the page....

aint disagreeing with that, and they do publish shite... but something like "Kennedy is back in" dont think he would just be doing that to hit deadlines.