Club wiped off titles for child sex abuse

Shuggy

All wins between 1998 and 2011 wiped, yikes!

And fined $60M and banned from all competitions for 4 years .... we should take child abuse allegations more seriously than EBTs methinks!

US College Football team Hammered

You need to send on questions like this to your local MSP! Ask them if they will carry out a similar investigation as well as punishments :21:

We're the only team with 9 in a row twice.

True mate but like everything else timmy and scotland limit what goes down in the record books like the 8-1 win for the bears not in selliks records but their goal scorer has it in his records.

know this is just going to be a make fun of Celtic thread, but seriously, there's bigger issues than those losers, like the fact these kids were sexually abused. Compassion for these people should come first. And way ahead of caring about their titles.

know this is just going to be a make fun of Celtic thread, but seriously, there's bigger issues than those losers, like the fact these kids were sexually abused. Compassion for these people should come first. And way ahead of caring about their titles.

You're looking for Utopia mate, this is RangersMedia.

They are just like the Catholic Church though, hide their heads in the sand about this

So much for Kayal's "clean club", child abuse, racists, support more than one terrorist group (PLO, etc)

All been said before but Kayal's statement wound me up with his "clean club" pish

:angry:

How do you support a club like that?

I've often wondered that myself. PAEDOPHILIA is the worse crime ever but Directors and Managers of CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB choosing to ignore and not report the heinous crime of PAEDOPHILIA at CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB is truly a despicable and disgusting act. Just how anyone can praise cretins such as these animals is, well, It's totally beyond me

As much as I agree with goat...we shouldn't give a fuck about them.

BUT one of the main reasons we are in this position is because of how far those scum will go to to dig up dirt on us, complaining to mp's about songs, highlighting every little story that is anti rangers and now look at it...every media outlet in this country give or take spins negative rangers stories on a daily basis.

If some of our fans were more proactive to expose them and highlight stories such as this it may begin to turn the tide.