No sfa membership and portsmouth

With Portsmouth looking more likely to be completely liquidated any day now does this mean there could potetially be a place in league one up for grabs? With the sfa refusing us membership could we apply for that spot? It could be another own goal for the sfa. I know it has been said we wouldnt be accepted before but surely the chairmen in leauge one must be looking at the arguments about tv rights etc for sfl3 it could be a real money maker for these clubs and I think.when they look at what we could potentially be taking to sfl 3 they might be looking a little harder than they did before.

I will be brutally honest and say before we went into admin I wouldnt of batted an eyelid at pompeys situation but I really feel for their fans and hope they pull thru but if they dont I think we should conscider inquiring about their spot in leauge one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Ajax are applying for it.

Any club based in Scotland needs the approval of the SFA before they apply to the FA, without that the FA wont even look at it.

Not if they don't have membership to that FA they don't.

I've heard Ajax are applying for it.

Any club based in Scotland needs the approval of the SFA before they apply to the FA, without that the FA wont even look at it.

Thats true Bro,but Rangers are not members of the SFA,so yes we could apply

So he'll be staying then...

What a nice guy giving the option of I'll stay or I'll go and you can give me 3 million quid.

Used to have a lot of sympathy for the guy considering what he's been through in his career but not now after seeing that. Just another fucking parasite that's ruined professional football.

I'd be disgusted if we did this. How would we feel if some outside club was trying to take advantage of our problems by buying us up and changing our name? Anyway, it's not going to happen.

I'd be disgusted if we did this. How would we feel if some outside club was trying to take advantage of our problems by buying us up and changing our name? Anyway, it's not going to happen.

Buying us up to play in scotland,how much thirty bob?

Kanu is demanding 3 million on back payments of wages before he will leave the club. And we thought our deserters were mercenaries.

It will be impossible for him to leave his house and go around town. Fans will be bayin for his blood.

P.S I honestly thought he was dead.

I didn't see anyone mention buying them up and changing our name? He said taking their space in the league if they fold. There's a difference.

Kanu is demanding 3 million on back payments of wages before he will leave the club. And we thought our deserters were mercenaries.

I saw that, all Pompey want is these guys of the wage bill coz their salarys are killing the club, yet the players want huge payoffs. Makes our ex players look almost loyal.