Cycling Thread

Nightmare! Missed all the fun yesterday. Should be a good bunch sprint coming up in the next 25 mins.

How good is ITV's coverage? Spot on!

Edit: I'm watching yesterday's highlights. What à plum! :lol:

Have enjoyed it so far, but glad we're heading into the mountains now and we can see some proper GC action.

What happened to Cav today? Only managed to get it on for the last 2km and he was nowhere.

Have enjoyed it so far, but glad we're heading into the mountains now and we can see some proper GC action.

What happened to Cav today? Only managed to get it on for the last 2km and he was nowhere.

Hard to imagine him taking the green jersey now.

It is a good argument - any idea why Brailsford would not release the info? They have made a song and dance about winning clean? Froomy must be peaking to the point of bringing unwanted accusations?

On another data related point - just watched a doco about Cav. His stats on a stationary bike are a joke :lol:

It is a good argument - any idea why Brailsford would not release the info? They have made a song and dance about winning clean? Froomy must be peaking to the point of bringing unwanted accusations?

On another data related point - just watched a doco about Cav. His Stars on a stationary bike are a joke :lol:

The only valid argument I have heard against releasing the data (by which I mean that "the data would be misinterpreted" is not a valid argument) is that it would give other teams something to aim for.

As far as I'm concerned, cycling has not earned the trust of the fans. Whining about misinterpretation is laughable when they refuse to be transparent.

The only valid argument I have heard against releasing the data (by which I mean that "the data would be misinterpreted" is not a valid argument) is that it would give other teams something to aim for.

As far as I'm concerned, cycling has not earned the trust of the fans. Whining about misinterpretation is laughable when they refuse to be transparent.

True, but see it the other way as well - Are Sky behaving in the interests of the sport or the team?