Cycling Thread

Cav was out of order - could have caused a pile up.

I think Veelers made a dangerous manoeuvre, and took Cav's line, but just as you aren't entitled to nudge a car off the road just because the driver nearly crashes into you, Cavendish isn't really entitled to knock him off his bike at high speed.

TT today should be a good opportunity for Froome to put more time between himself and the chasing pack. Can't see past Tony Martin to win the stage today though.

I'm not writing off Alberto Contador to win it just yet. You can get him at 25s now.

The only thing I can see stopping him is a crash.

Can't argue with that - Someone should have attacked him on Sunday when they had the chance. Can't imagine Sky will have another horror show like that.

Well well well, I don't think anybody expected this stage to be so interesting and to have such an effect on the GC :lol:

Valverde is cooked. Froome fell asleep.

Maybe Contadope was hustling everybody after all.

Fantastic stage yesterday. Can't wait for tomorrow's now!

Trust me to have plans I can't get out of when the race hits Mont Ventoux on Bastille Day :( The highlights packages on ITV4 are far too bitty.

At the moment I'm off. Not going to be moving from the couch. Really expecting fireworks tomorrow