Frankie on the Ball

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on mate. If we manage to sign these guys it would be brilliant. They would do well for us all the way back to the SPL.

Anyway, beattie is a h** and so is his family.

repped you by mistake(damn these early shifts)wanker.gif

someone neg rep that thing please

Im no less a rangers fan because i use that word than you are. It just doesnt offend me at all.

It's the language of wanks - nothing to do with being offended.

No fan of The Rangers I know or have ever met uses it in reference to our own.

But you? Well, there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis, but he's a liar and I'm just as sure about you.

I've never met a rangers fan who describes himself or us as a collective as a h**. If you are a rangers fan, by using this term, it gives others an excuse to use it. I was in Dublin for the 4 nations tournament last year and wee kids of like 7 were asking if we were Celtic fans or h***...it in no way offends me but don't think there's any place for it here..

I've never met a rangers fan who describes himself or us as a collective as a h**. If you are a rangers fan, by using this term, it gives others an excuse to use it. I was in Dublin for the 4 nations tournament last year and wee kids of like 7 were asking if we were Celtic fans or h***...it in no way offends me but don't think there's any place for it here..

It doesn't really bother me either, since the majority would struggle to tell you why they actually call us that in the first place. If you turned round to someone and asked them if they were a Rangers fan or a Fenian though they would go tonto.

Former Hearts midfielder Ian Black also likely to attend Auchenhowie but may not train due to hernia op recovery.

Am told @CraigBeats due to train with the first team today and will sign a 3-4 year deal subject to SFA licence approval

rolleyes.gif Every player we seem to sign has recovered from some sort of op; is there no players out there thats injury free?

rolleyes.gif Every player we seem to sign has recovered from some sort of op; is there no players out there thats injury free?

I'm almost inclined to believe this is serious. Almost.

Beattie? No fucking thank you. Not because he players for the fiddlers but because his fitness is shocking. In the rough n tumble of div three do we really need such an injury pro e player. We need to spend our money more wisely than that. I doubt we'd get a dozen games out of him per season.

Love how frankie Put Rahman from stv in his place after he tried to revel they exclusive haha

RamanBhardwaj‏<s>@</s>STVRaman

Ahh, just looked at yourtimeline. It seems we can't keep up! Nice one.

Frankie‏<s>@</s>GersnetOnline

No worries! I'll let you break the story about the former Dundee Utd and Killie players coming next week. ;)

Fuck off mate. Just cause I use the word h** doesn't mean I'm a fenian. Get a fucking grip.

I term the Fenians h*** as the ira was helping Germany during ww1 by bombing mainland Britian, while an agreement was in place between the germans and the ira in 1916- that's if Germany concurred Britian it would give Ireland the land of ulster.

So I got told from a tour guide during a trip to the Somme and Flanders and the guy knew his stuff.

If only the scum knew their history

I term the Fenians h*** as the ira was helping Germany during ww1 by bombing mainland Britian, while an agreement was in place between the germans and the ira in 1916- that's if Germany concurred Britian it would give Ireland the land of ulster.

So I got told from a tour guide during a trip to the Somme and Flanders and the guy knew his stuff.

If only the scum knew their history

Don't think that's right mate. Ireland didn't exist as a republic at that time so how could the Germans have agreed to give it Ulster?