JJB deal?

PaulReid

Every deal is technically dead, up to the new board and suppliers if they want to continue

I made the point in an earlier post about JJB considering the deal dead that such being the case they would become creditors for £9m. That they haven't done so would indicate that they are happy to continue as before. RFC and Green will be just as pleased because it's a guaranteed £3m. With everything that has happened, perhaps sales are slow due to uncertainty, that would explain the discount. All retail sales are slow. I would imagine that if/when we get the SFA licence, sales will pick up dramatically.

We should concentrate on online sales if this deal is terminated and then getting a manufacturer that actually has their own shops(nike) to sell it.

The only Rangers shop should be at Ibrox and the idea of going back to the old way would caost too much and in my opinion not worth it.

Sports Direct on line sales are absolutely soaring , and it would be great to have a deal with them as they are Rocketing in the sales department .

Would love us to ditch JJB and get our own shops back :(

Aye they where the days. Never liked JJB.

Dont know what they been like back home lately,,, but down here in England at times you wouldn't have even known they had a major deal with us. At times I have seen the one in Newcastle with more filth tops than ours. Ours obviously must have been sold out lol.

For weeks, I and many other Bears have been going on about how good it was to have the assets back in Rangers grasp, after the oldco sold them all to raise cash. What did you think we meant by that, if not things like merchandising? Of course the JJB deal iss dead - they were a Rangers FC PLC creditor who lost out when the oldco went bump.

For weeks, I and many other Bears have been going on about how good it was to have the assets back in Rangers grasp, after the oldco sold them all to raise cash. What did you think we meant by that, if not things like merchandising? Of course the JJB deal iss dead - they were a Rangers FC PLC creditor who lost out when the oldco went bump.

I made the point in earlier posts about JJB considering the deal dead that such being the case they would become creditors for £9m. That they haven't done so would indicate that they are happy to continue as before. RFC and Green will be just as pleased because it's a guaranteed £3m. They also came out with a statement in February saying they were standing by us.

As for bringing back the Rangers Shops, whilst I love the idea, it would cost too much, certainly at this time.