Garry Lynch Memorial Challenge Match

Shane

Think we had a thread on this a couple weeks back, but a bumper for the Gadger Memorial Match between a Rangers XI and Cambuslang Rangers on this Saturday, 28 July, at Somervell Street. Pay at the gate, good day out. Little more detail and some info about the charity auction can be found here. 00000042.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope this games goes ahead, but wit the SPL carrying on, i am starting to doubt it. It is getting so frustrating, we have accepted an illegal trasnfer ban, a debt from a liquidated company, the money from last year was withheld and given to other clubs and now the FA are going to give the peanuts we finally agreed for Davis to the SPL. It is a farce, a corrupt ridiculous farce. Just let us F****** play football.

Excuse the ignorance, who is Garry Lynch?

A poster on Follow Follow went to every game even youths basically anything involving Rangers a great source of information, sadly he passed away of a brain hemorrhage in 2009.

A poster on Follow Follow went to every game even youths basically anything involving Rangers a great source of information, sadly he passed away of a brain hemorrhage in 2009.

He was also a father and grandfather and one of the most decent blokes I have ever met. He had SDM pegged years ago and truly hated him.

As for Rangers, Gadger lived these words 'anywhere everywhere we will follow on'. He'd have been one of only a select few non-Rangers employees at the recent closed door match against Albion Rovers.

Did you's sign a few boys from Castlemilk Dynamo this season?

Fucking hell things must be bad, Castlemilk Dynamo were fucking chronic

Edit - thats no the same team im thinking of. Apologies to all involved at Castlemilk Dynamo :lol:

Fucking hell things must be bad, Castlemilk Dynamo were fucking chronic

Edit - thats no the same team im thinking of. Apologies to all involved at Castlemilk Dynamo :lol:

Aye mate won't be them, they are one of the best Sunday teams about. Few other sides better but pay 'cough cough' expenses from acquired funds ....... Few ex Pros being persuaded to join the Sunday ranks these days.

Aye mate won't be them, they are one of the best Sunday teams about. Few other sides better but pay 'cough cough' expenses from acquired funds ....... Few ex Pros being persuaded to join the Sunday ranks these days.

Aye mate i realised it wasnt the Saturday team i was thinking of. Seen they are second to Finnart, alot of the boys that played at the Drum play wae Finnart. Some excellent players at them

Aye mate i realised it wasnt the Saturday team i was thinking of. Seen they are second to Finnart, alot of the boys that played at the Drum play wae Finnart. Some excellent players at them

Finnart and the Gantry were the two the Dynamo always struggled against.

The drum may not be as strong this season as they have been last few years as some of there best players have moved on to colville park and wellhouse. Great chance for the castlemilk sunday team to have a good season as think finnart who have dominated sunday league have folded this season.