So called fans

Went out to get petrol last night forgeting that stjonstone were getting put out of europe and was getting loads of funny looks as all the stjohnstone fans were walking past tescos as I was wearing my gers top, was dying for one of them to say somthing to me but none of them did, just kept walking past with stupid grins on their faces even tho they just got put out of europe <cr>

Just as I was driving out of Tescos I spotted 2 of my mates who are rangers fans so I pulled in to speak to them and they told me they had been at the game :wanker: I was trying to put across my argument about giving them money etc and to my amazement they said "we are gona try and go to a few saints games this season, got to be better than watching shitey 3rd division football" :wanker:

I really hope we manage to weed these types of fan out our support and make them un welcome when we get back to the top!

Went out to get petrol last night forgeting that stjonstone were getting put out of europe and was getting loads of funny looks as all the stjohnstone fans were walking past tescos as I was wearing my gers top, was dying for one of them to say somthing to me but none of them did, just kept walking past with stupid grins on their faces even tho they just got put out of europe <cr>

Just as I was driving out of Tescos I spotted 2 of my mates who are rangers fans so I pulled in to speak to them and they told me they had been at the game :wanker: I was trying to put across my argument about giving them money etc and to my amazement they said "we are gona try and go to a few saints games this season, got to be better than watching shitey 3rd division football" :wanker:

I really hope we manage to weed these types of fan out our support and make them un welcome when we get back to the top!

Should ave run em over :craphead:

Your mates have turned to the darkside and are acting like taigs never speak to them again backstabbing disloyal cunts.

And you STILL call them your 'mates' ???????? :anguish: Rangers "fans" my fucking arse.....and as for seeing them at a Rangers game again, here's a bit of wise advice to you AND them......If they suddenly become Rangers fans again, they were never Rangers fans to begin with. FACT! :wanker:

Iv heard similar but two Tim's, saying that like them some of thr bus have all but cancelled the football this season due to the lack of competition.

Porkhied will not be anywhere near its usual wilting support. The SPL is gonna die on its arse

Not real supporters IMO.

What planet are they on? This is one of the reasons a Boycott in the SPL wouldn't work with plebs like this, they are not alone. :wanker:

I'm too young to remember the era's like the nine in row and the days when we had the truly world class players like Laudrup, infact most of my memories of Rangers are when the club have been going through financial droughts, and it even makes me sick to stomach that some 'fans' could even think of walking away from this great club, I know for a fact that I could never walk away.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.