Open apology to Charles Green

bluechip

I recently posted an open letter to Charles Green, criticising him for his apparent lack of standing up for all things Rangers.

It seems you, Mr.Green have been playing a blinder in negotiations with the SPHELL. If that is correct then I apologise unreservedly, I was wrong. Hang in there and give it to the Mhanky 4(Dundee Hibs, Hibs, Sheep and Ra Selic). Doncaster is being worked from the back, call his bluff Charles. We can go after the Cabal at a later date. :uk::21::uk:

Greens doing better than alot of us thought he would, but this is about Rangers and Green is Rangers, as is Malcom Murray, Ally McCoist, and the supporters. When we can refer to Rangers without any Green, Ally, Murray distinctions, then we will have realised that the club is never about individuals (sp sorry im drunk :P) but about a 140 year old tradition that is bigger than any one person whos ever lived or died :crabflute:

Right Mr Doncaster its quite obvious our talks are going nowhere this evening, i bid you goodnight sir , lets give tomorrow a miss unless the full licence is on the table.

The temporary one on offer is a no no, you have my number.

Right Mr Doncaster its quite obvious our talks are going nowhere this evening, i bid you goodnight sir , lets give tomorrow a miss unless the full licence is on the table.

The temporary one on offer is a no no, you have my number.

Spot on. Only in Scotland could two, not one, but two Celtic minded Englishmen try to destroy our beloved club. Let's hope the pro Rangers Englishman Charles Green tells them to poke their provisional licence.

cap doffed OP.

It's a lot harder to admit being wrong, than it is to make the mistake in the first place.

(tu)

Thanks gogzy, feeling a bit stupid to be honest. I think I was just frustrated with no news. Probably deserved my 8 million neg reps. Anyway WATP. :uk::uk::uk:

I backed Green from the outset. Not because I trusted him 100%, but more because he at least seemed more credible than all the other wannabes. I mean look at all the guys who said they would step up and 'buy Rangers'. They wee all living a total fantasy - and if they had tried, I have no doubt the majority of them would have made a bigger hash of it that Whyte.

Well being from yorkshire myself I can say a yorkie dont back down easy. Ofcourse we all thought about his get rich quick scheme would mean he just caves in,but no charles has backed the fans and ally by standing up for our club when we needed it most!! The 12s have to back his consortium now. Got 3 kids. And they cant wait for ibrox the lads been up twice with me. 2 bearettes making debuts this year!!! ( nae beers that day though)

I backed Green from the outset. Not because I trusted him 100%, but more because he at least seemed more credible than all the other wannabes. I mean look at all the guys who said they would step up and 'buy Rangers'. They wee all living a total fantasy - and if they had tried, I have no doubt the majority of them would have made a bigger hash of it that Whyte.

I wonder what happened to a lot of these rich Rangers men. Seemed like an ideal time to become a Rangers legend and nobody could take the last step. :uk: