Savage?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with someone who has played at a high level wanting to play for us for free?

I keep seeing "Prick, arsehole..ect" but would anyone described as this offer what he is?

Yes maybe we don't need him and will use youth instead but slating him for wanting to help the club? FFS....

What's wrong with someone who has played at a high level wanting to play for us for free?

I keep seeing "Prick, arsehole..ect" but would anyone described as this offer what he is?

Yes maybe we don't need him and will use youth instead

but slating him for wanting to help the club? FFS....

Wake up mate - he's using us to seek attention and publicity

Wake up?

Really…

Attention seeking? I hardly think Robbie Savage needs our club to gain attention, he is on national TV weekly and is covering the Olympic games at the moment FFS. It’s hardly like he is using the club to get his name in the papers or on the TV.

But yeah what an arsehole for offering to help The Rangers…..

doh

How anyone can think, having a 38 year old keeping a promising youth player off the bench in the Scottish 3rd division, as a good thing, i will never ever know.

Its the most ridiculous idea ever and Ally would need his head examined if he goes for this shit. (tu)

I disliked him too, but then I read his autobiography. He's obviously a complete space cadet, but there is something likeable about him.

I appreciate his offer to help us out, but as far as I am concerned we need to run as a professional team. A guy who is 37 that can hardly train and can't play on Saturdays shouldn't be considered for our squad. We need to build for the future, not just to get out of the 3rd, and that means playing younger players.

Thanks for the offer Robbie, but we are going in another direction. The guys who are calling him a wanker and a prick are out of order, he's acted like more of a Rangers man that Lafferty, Davis, Naismith, McGregor etc.

Fair enough that he has put himself forward and is willing to help. The fact of the matter is we are not desperate for players, we are signing guys from the SPL and his services are not needed.

Thanks but no thanks.

Fair post.

His words are welcome and it's good to know we have options like this if we were thread bare.

No need for anyone to be calling the guy names for offering to help imo.

Fair enough that he has put himself forward and is willing to help. The fact of the matter is we are not desperate for players, we are signing guys from the SPL and his services are not needed.

Thanks but no thanks.

We couldn't fill the bench YET AGAIN on Sunday and the squad from September will have to do us for two seasons.

I'd say we ARE desperate for players.

why not sign him on pay as you play? say we get players scythed left right and centre and start runnin g low on back up? We can't bring anyone in for 2 tranbfer windows after this month, we should look for squad players then take the like of savage as "worst case scenario" back up, it's not going to cost us anything.

would also help shirt sales and probably get some tarts to the games wanting a swatch at him.

why not sign him on pay as you play? say we get players scythed left right and centre and start runnin g low on back up? We can't bring anyone in for 2 tranbfer windows after this month, we should look for squad players then take the like of savage as "worst case scenario" back up, it's not going to cost us anything.

would also help shirt sales and probably get some tarts to the games wanting a swatch at him.

Why would we sign him on a pay as you play basis when he said he'd play for free? :lol: