How much is your season ticket this year?

TheKingObv

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so frustrating as I renewed so long ago and they've still not taken payment. Slightly worried that they've lost my renewal and I lose my seat tbh

I would go online and do it again and email webmail@rangers.co.uk and tell them.

It's so frustrating as I renewed so long ago and they've still not taken payment. Slightly worried that they've lost my renewal and I lose my seat tbh

I'm in the same boat bud. I sent my form back at the end of June but I've had no word back and I don't know what's happening. I'll phone tomorrow to see what the script is.

Anybody know how much it is for the Main Stand Rear?

What section you in B? Im main stand front; but im having to wait for public sale to get the move that i asked for last season. Its the only thing im disapointed with this year,my 25 years as a season ticket holder count for nothing when requesting a move.

What section you in B? Im main stand front; but im having to wait for public sale to get the move that i asked for last season. Its the only thing im disapointed with this year,my 25 years as a season ticket holder count for nothing when requesting a move.

Aye mate. B. Just checked online there. £ 278.

right guys last year i was gf2 paid £457 . this year i want to get myself & 2 sons season tcts how much will we be for the 3 of them . my boys are 15 & 11 ?

You'll be £304 this season, and would imaging your sons will be approx £80 each. So £460-470 for the three if you mate.

I am in Gf4, cancelled my dd (four payment plan) as i was worried about where the money wad going, never got my renewal in the post today, nor did my brother, was baby sitting his kids, so seen his post. Will need to go to ibrox, or if get renewal forms can i reinstate other?

It not other

Shite atmos in govan rear mate. Owned one from 05 while 09-10 there.i only sat there for the view, for atmosphere much prefer broomy or even copland

Yup, I sit in G.R. and the atmosphere is dire.

Mostly old boys who are a decent laugh, but not a lot of singing goes on apart from against the filth.

Great view tho.