Bigotry and secteranism

hammer93

"He's been here five minutes and he's talking about bigotry".

I was born and raised in NI yet have some kind of problem understanding why certain sections of the support may or may not have a wee issue or two with me. I have no idea why. Utter fuckng ginger-toothed troll subhuman cunt that he is...

My "Declan Alarm" just went off

How do you know what Charles Greeen's knowledge of bigotry and sectarianism is like?As you think Charles is lacking knowledge in this area then surely you can show evidence of this other than "he has only been in Scotland five minutes".Charles Greeen did not mention sectarianism.

Green knows nothing about bigotry or sectarianism

He is purely appealing to the knuckle draggers and rabble rousers to gain support for himself as some kind of hero whilst winding up the rest of Scottish football

The guy is a chancer who will sell to the highest bidder as soon as he can

I'll be be at ibrox long after he has gone

How can you think he's appealing to the knuckle draggers?

The man was using the word Bigotry in it's true sense, all clubs/fans showed a degree of bigotry towards us, all clubs/fans were jealous of us and some just hated us.

As an Englishman, who's only been here less than 5min he's better placed to judge than most, he carried no baggage or predudice.

His longjevity remains to be seen

How can you think he's appealing to the knuckle draggers?

The man was using the word Bigotry in it's true sense, all clubs/fans showed a degree of bigotry towards us, all clubs/fans were jealous of us and some just hated us.

As an Englishman, who's only been here less than 5min he's better placed to judge than most, he carried no baggage or predudice.

His longjevity remains to be seen

and thats what fucks them up he has no axe to grind from history.he is new to the shite that football in scotland is.yet he sees the true meaning of the word and uses it and he gets the full attack of the scum that is scotish football never right hiope he tells them to do one when he is called up

I'd just like to say that I utterly fucking despise catholocism. I'm not a Protestant, not even a Christian, actually an atheist but this is probably the only place I can say that I really fucking despise catholocism without being (virtually) hung, drawn and quartered.

No fan of religion in any form but they take the (wafer) biscuit. Hypocritical cunts.

I might be a bit drunk.

There probably was an element of pandering from CG but he still speaks the truth, he only said a part of it was bigotry and so what?, we can take it and we can give it out. If Charles Green gained more supporters because of it then good for him.

Charles Green is a crowd pleaser plain n simple.

He is still Whytes puppet,,,Remember Whyte saying "the end will justify the means"

in short he cleared our debt at a cost but in the long run he has made us stronger.

Now if youre ok with this then enough said..but I dont trust any of them.

Even Walter has been saying "off the record" he knows CG has a hidden agenda..hidden in the sense everyone knows its about fattening up his bank account.

Oh btw, having six or seven owners doesn`t mean we`re not owned by one person...E.G..If a family consisting of six brothers own us well we`re technically not owned by one person but a whole family..Oh and if we`re owned by a consortium headed by a silent partner ( whyte) then we`re still not owned by a single person, we`re still owned by a fucking idiot.

Calling the SFA bigots is only to get our fans to get behind him and in return making his/whytes job easier..

Their job ??? Thats the answer none of us know...

Just an opinion of a man (CG) who has told the fans heehaw from day one.

He is still Whytes puppet,,,Remember Whyte saying "the end will justify the means"

in short he cleared our debt at a cost but in the long run he has made us stronger.

Even Walter has been saying "off the record" he knows CG has a hidden agenda..hidden in the sense everyone knows its about fattening up his bank account.

Oh btw, having six or seven owners doesn`t mean we`re not owned by one person...E.G..If a family consisting of six brothers own us well we`re technically not owned by one person but a whole family..Oh and if we`re owned by a consortium headed by a silent partner ( whyte) then we`re still not owned by a single person, we`re still owned by a fucking idiot.

Calling the SFA bigots is only to get our fans to get behind him and in return making his/whytes job easier..

Another taig or FF doom merchant.

Fer feck sake where the hell have you been in all this to make fecking judgements?

Alright I may have been here for a short time but I came to be with my fellow bears not some sh1t slurping doom merchant chunt of a bloke who thinks there is a conspiracy or some taigh on a fecking mission so get a grip and feck off, have a side order of fries with that order.

As for "Colin Mcadams", cousin of gerry by any chance? you even give yourself away with the Irish version of Mc (apologies to true blue NORTHERN Irish fans)?

Bit fired up here when I see p1sh

EDIT: Was fired up got my spelling wrong, if anyone goes on about puntuation your a picky bunch :-P

You sir (and I NEVER use the term lightly) are indeed............. a fanny.

Away and grow-up ya taig minded bitch !

Green knows nothing about bigotry or sectarianism

He is purely appealing to the knuckle draggers and rabble rousers to gain support for himself as some kind of hero whilst winding up the rest of Scottish football

The guy is a chancer who will sell to the highest bidder as soon as he can

I'll be be at ibrox long after he has gone

Why would Green know nothing about Bigotry or sectarianism? explain please, They are only words with meanings which can be understood by any educated person are they not?

Knuckle draggers and rabble rousers??? He is quite rightly defending our club against those who would seek to destroy it for reasons other than football, if that makes him a hero then he is no more a hero than the fans who wish to do the same.

He may sell to the highest bidder, that is his perogative as is yours(?) and mine. I don't see anything wrong with him defending his assets, why would you?

Rangers will be here long after he, you and I am gone.

Green was not wrong in what he said because it happens to be true as any level thinking person can see. There are those who HATE Rangers simply because we exist with preconceived ideas of what we stand for. Rangers are a football club, started for the purpose of playing football. Some haters cannot accept this, but that is the bottom line.

Fer feck sake where the hell have you been in all this to make fecking judgements?

Alright I may have been here for a short time but I came to be with my fellow bears not some sh1t slurping doom merchant chunt of a bloke who thinks there is a conspiracy or some taigh on a fecking mission so get a grip and feck off, have a side order of fries with that order.

As for "Colin Mcadams", cousin of gerry by any chance? you even give yourself away with the Irish version of Mc (apologies to true blue NORTHERN Irish fans)?

Bit fired up here when I see p1sh

EDIT: Was fired up got my spelling wrong, if anyone goes on about puntuation your a picky bunch :-P

A true Taig in every aspect of the word...either that or hes picking the wrong mushrooms..

What the fuck are you mumbling about kiddie lover ???/