If we draw them

If we draw the clatty fuckers in one of the cups this year, which in theory, could be the only time we play them for the next 3 years, should we just give them the corner for their bheast supporters instead of the entire Broomie? There would be no return at the San Giro so we wouldn't have to worry about our numbers at their midden.

They would be still entitled to half the gate the more of our fans go the more they would get. I would make it a season ticket game so they get fuck all

That can't happen but if it could why would we do that and lose almost £1M just so they didn't get anything?

If we draw Celtic then charge reduced prices like we did last night. We have a full support behind us but they get less of our cash. You could say so do Rangers but given last night's attendance would be above what was budgeted I'd say the two even out and we do them no favours.

I don't think we will get Celtic this round but I do think we are fated to get someone like Aberdeen or Dundee United. Will be interesting to see people's attitude if it is away as I'd fancy out chances of beating any of the SPL.