those going to peterhead on saturday

FernandoR20

i'd like to see them try, everyone in the home ends going to be a bear. that peterheed lot are all bears anyway. i'll be in the home end singing the sash and i dare say i wont be alone :crabflute:

Peterhead chairman has said everybody is welcome in the ground as long as they behave.Probabably more Peterhead folk support Rangers than the local team.

I've an old workmate in Peterhead and, over the phone, he's told me the bulk of Peterhead's own support are Bears who can't get down for our games so they support the locals. His parting comment was " well you wouldn'ae expect us to support they cunts at pittodrie, wid ya ?"

Peterhead chairman has said everybody is welcome in the ground as long as they behave.Probabably more Peterhead folk support Rangers than the local team.

He won't be working on the turnstiles though........the usual over officious pig bastards will be there, with instructions to act like cunts, unnecessarily.

Will the trawlermen be there? Copied and posted this from another thread 3 years back.................

I dont know if this has been posted before but I thought i'd share with you a pleasing observation I made whilst watching an episode of 'Trawlermen' a few days back. One of the main fishing boats being used in the filming is called 'The New Dawn' and is skippered by a guy I think called 'Chad or Chas'. The fishing fleet is from Fraserburgh I think ?

Ive watched several previous episodes featuring this crew and always thought this 24 year old Scottish skipper was a cool wee guy. Anyway during this latest episode I started wondering if he was a Rangers man as something about him gave that impression. During his assessment of one of the latest disappointing hauls of prawns he said ' No Surrender ' in the context of not giving in to the bad fishing. This was further evidence to support my suspicions.

About 5 minutes later all was confirmed as while the camera scanned across the deck I noticed something that looked familiar on the side of the wheel house. Having the luxury of 'Sky plus' I hit rewind and then paused at the right moment. There proudly emblazoned on the wall was a mural/crest consisting of a Saltire, Ulster flag, Union Jack and inner badge with Rangers logo which read - Dave Smith Loyal . Fraserburgh - .

I dont know what it is but there is something pretty satisfying with such discoveries. Perhaps some of the boys on here know him or the Dave Smith Loyal crew ? Good show for anyone who hasn't seen it before and if you do get the chance look out for our brothers on the waves.

A fine looking club shield it is too

Will the trawlermen be there? Copied and posted this from another thread 3 years back.................

I dont know if this has been posted before but I thought i'd share with you a pleasing observation I made whilst watching an episode of 'Trawlermen' a few days back. One of the main fishing boats being used in the filming is called 'The New Dawn' and is skippered by a guy I think called 'Chad or Chas'. The fishing fleet is from Fraserburgh I think ?

Ive watched several previous episodes featuring this crew and always thought this 24 year old Scottish skipper was a cool wee guy. Anyway during this latest episode I started wondering if he was a Rangers man as something about him gave that impression. During his assessment of one of the latest disappointing hauls of prawns he said ' No Surrender ' in the context of not giving in to the bad fishing. This was further evidence to support my suspicions.

About 5 minutes later all was confirmed as while the camera scanned across the deck I noticed something that looked familiar on the side of the wheel house. Having the luxury of 'Sky plus' I hit rewind and then paused at the right moment. There proudly emblazoned on the wall was a mural/crest consisting of a Saltire, Ulster flag, Union Jack and inner badge with Rangers logo which read - Dave Smith Loyal . Fraserburgh - .

I dont know what it is but there is something pretty satisfying with such discoveries. Perhaps some of the boys on here know him or the Dave Smith Loyal crew ? Good show for anyone who hasn't seen it before and if you do get the chance look out for our brothers on the waves.

A fine looking club shield it is too

the last episode of that series ends with him shouting from the bow "never surrender"

(tu)