Hibs manager no happy

Ger_Scott

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Fenlon admits losing out on players to Rangers is driving him mad. The Hibs boss was keen to bring both Dean Shiels and Francisco Sandaza to Easter Road this summer. He was blown out the water by the wages the third division club could offer. Fenlon said: "It is a difficult time. Every supporter I meet is asking why we haven't signed a forward. Well, we are trying. "It drives me mad when you see what has happened this season, yet clubs can go ahead and spend a fortune again on players".

Looks like he is cracking after one game! Having a dig at us when he should be focussing on stopping the formality of a Hearts win that follows every Edinburgh Derby.

i must me mad did they not vote us out,we would be no loss?{puts me in mind lilly savage or oneil in drag)

Pat Fenlon admits losing out on players to Rangers is driving him mad. The Hibs boss was keen to bring both Dean Shiels and Francisco Sandaza to Easter Road this summer. He was blown out the water by the wages the third division club could offer. Fenlon said: "It is a difficult time. Every supporter I meet is asking why we haven't signed a forward. Well, we are trying. "It drives me mad when you see what has happened this season, yet clubs can go ahead and spend a fortune again on players".

Looks like he is cracking after one game! Having a dig at us when he should be focussing on stopping the formality of a Hearts win that follows every Edinburgh Derby.

:P

Ask Rod your boss!

Whos spending a fortune on players you ugly looking little mutant? Rangers have the fans base you little scrotum unlike you shower of no mark bastards.

We have lost 23 players which gives us even more free wages.

That cunt should be pulled up for his shite.

The fact we can afford more wages than SPL teams seems to be baffling some of their supporters.

They fail to realise that we already have 25k season tickets sold with it expected to rise to 35k. Thousands of season ticket sales = ££££.

Hmmm let's see... Play for Hibs in the SPL and fight relegation or play for Rangers and become part of something special and be remembered forever?

Very right, gents. Maybe the fact that both of these facts seem to baffle Pat should give us, and him, an insight into why he puts such shit football teams onto the park?

This rodent is just the sort of Manager Hibs deserve .With luck they will be playing in half empty stadium all season

Nice to to hear he's squealing already,no love for jambo bastards but if they give fenlons mob a good hiding tomorrow that will finish their season after 1 home game and endorse petries stand on sporting integrity.LUV IT fuck them all WATP. :ulster:

Spending a fortune on free transfer, low wage players?

Fuck off Fenlon you useless prick.

Stop trying to blame Rangers for your inept management skills and lack of ambition for your pishy club, who are looking at relegation even with quality players because of how woeful a manager you are.

:mutley:

Feck that wee tattie howker , ffs its aw the gers fault ! Were fuckin told to be carefull wot they wished and voted for.. . . . . . . Pure scum cant fuckin wait till wan eh these fuckin diddy teams hit the deck , hope the hearts fuck the tim bastards just for he fuckin sake eh it !! Rangers till i die .