Can we have this back four from now on Ally?

Senna

Wallace - Cribari - Perry - Cole

Barring injuries etc, get shot of Clubfoot, Goian is already away by the way he's playing and Boca will probably leave for a better league.

Back three isn't working, and if Perry can learn from Cribari, he'll blossom further.

(isn't it nice to be talking football? :P )

Was obvious today that Goian and Bocanegra want away. They played at about 30% and that is no good to us.

Judging by Ally's post match comments on the poorness of our defending today, I imagine that the gruesome twosome have played their last game for us.

I'm not as anti Broadfoot as some and belive him to be an easy target. At least, unlike some others, he didn't hide.

The only reason boca is still here is because no-one wants him and todays performance wouldnt be selling him to me, caused Peterheads first goal, literally fell over and Goian was just as bad. I saw plenty of decent youngsters at Beith and Cambuslang game, get them on Ally, we need a better defence or we are going to be embarrased and thats a shame for the guys who played well.

Wallace - Cribari - Perry - Cole

Barring injuries etc, get shot of Clubfoot, Goian is already away by the way he's playing and Boca will probably leave for a better league.

Back three isn't working, and if Perry can learn from Cribari, he'll blossom further.

(isn't it nice to be talking football? :P )

Bocanegra was woeful the day at the goal what do they always tell a defender even in Schoolboy football don't dive in i'd bin that defence.

We cant rely on Broadfoot to be the guy running up the wing with the ball as his final ball is very poor.

Was obvious today that Goian and Bocanegra want away. They played at about 30% and that is no good to us.

Judging by Ally's post match comments on the poorness of our defending today, I imagine that the gruesome twosome have played their last game for us.

I'm not as anti Broadfoot as some and belive him to be an easy target. At least, unlike some others, he didn't hide.

Have to agree with this but having said that we are going to have be more respectful .Even Rangers have no divine right to walk this league ..We have to earn the right to win any league and talk of winning games by a barrel road and not losing a game is wide of the mark for me .Stay positive fellow bears .We are back playing football again and I'm just thankful for that .Im certain we will get up to speed quickly enough.

I said when the club was at its worst and the likes of Naismith jumped ship that id never ever slate one of the boys who have stayed

That will continue

I'll back any man that wears our jersey right now regardless how I think he plays

Get behind the lads please guys

I said when the club was at its worst and the likes of Naismith jumped ship that id never ever slate one of the boys who have stayed

That will continue

I'll back any man that wears our jersey right now regardless how I think he plays

Get behind the lads please guys

I think constructive criticism fine and the forum would be dead without the debate.

What i don't think is ok is saying this or that players is a wank or suchlike.