Players you have met

I met Carlos Bocanegra and Greg Wylde at the Kilmarnock game last season, the one where we got beat 1-0, Aluko plying the killie man on-side. Got a picture but I was all feart to say much! One of the guys from Biffy Clyro were there aswel!

Been in the same shop as Mark Hately and meet the one and only Super Ally in TGI Fridays, this was years ago right enough.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Peter huistra, john Brown and few others at a match at Falkirk (old ground). Also met Andy Cameron that day as well!

Numan in a Stirling shopping centre and at ibrox with Andy Watson for le guens first home game against utd.

Terry butcher in a McDonald's in Stirling.

Brian laudrup outside ibrox. Top fella.

Alan McLaren gave me and my old man directions to our seats for a game against Aberdeen that we had hospitality for.

Met my hero Andy goram twice, once in an offie in Stirling and the second in a club in cumbernauld. The man was a legend both times!

There has been more, just can't think of them at the moment.

It was a surreal night mate. I was 17 and one of my pals in London sorted us VIP at a club where Sean Wright Phillips birthday party was. Was there a good hour and in came Gazza. Had to go up and thank the man for everything he did for the club and to tell him he was my hero when I was growing up. Ended up sitting with him most of the night had a video on my phone of him playing the flute (which I have now lost :( ) . Was kind of sad when I think back to it though, He was falling about the place and wasn't really all there upstairs. Will always be a legend in my eyes though.

:praise:

post-47015-0-15438600-1344721010_thumb.j

met boyd in blackpool 3 years ago lol .. thats me on the far left

met him there at the pleasure beach then seen him in yates at night with a group of people, we went and drank with them for a bit lol

they are drinking hundreds of champagne and im on the £2 specials haha

I met Lovenkrands in Cube the night of the 2002 Scottish cup final. Was surprised he'd want to be in a club in Glasgow after an old firm final but he was pretty friendly. Basically I just congratulated him on his goals and told him to have a good night.

Made me watch the game again on youtube. Some cracking players wore the jersey around that time.

Really think this guy is a timposter Ally Scott was never knowns as anything but Alex Scott

Ally Scott scored or forced an og in my 1st game v them.

Was referred to in Sunday Post reports as 'Ally Scott with the dangling arms'!

Met John Greig, Huistra, McCoist, Durrant & Gough at Elland Road, Ian Ferguson by the marble staircase, Tam Forsyth at Eastlands, Eric Caldow & Sandy Jardine in hospitality, Gordon Smith at a lunch in Leeds the day Advocaat's team lost in Kaiserslautern, Steven Wright in a shopping mall in Leeds & Davie Robertson just before his lad was training for Leeds Utd kids. And Stuart McCall in my local Sainsburys!

Bearing in mind I'm 202 miles from Ibrox, met quite a few within 20 miles of home!

had the late great bobby shearer in my house after he gave up football ,took me ibrox hospitality brilliant}he loved rangers came from hamilton like a few other players wish we had more like him today (rest in peace captain cutlass)

Bloody hell.... (tu) lolz... imagine he was on THAT park today..... scary AND Rangers would have won by a few.... HE wouldn't have let ANY of those prima-donas have had a bad game.

I'm STILL annoyed that RANGERS PLAYERS did not ALL gather around a bad tackler in that lots team after a bad, late foul near the half way line ? THIS MUST CHANGE

The referees MUST KNOW that we ARE A TEAM.... UNITED WE STAND.... NO CHEAP SHOTS on any of OUR PLAYERS... EVER !

met loads of bears but the one that sticks out is dan eggen. big norwegian that signed for us in 2002 but didnt start a game. i met him about ten years ago at the trongate outside one of they shops that sell the leather jackets. i was standing outside the shop waiting on the burd and then big dan walks up smoking a fag and wearing this shitey brown leather jacket with tassles and stuff on it. so i stopped him and crashed one of his fags. even though i had my own fags i just wanted one of his and a reason to talk to him. big man was mental full of mad patter and he had one crazy head of hair as well!!!! he must have thought a was a weirdo he wasnt getting a game but here a was talking to him and telling him to break larsson and suttons necks if he got the chance and then i was asking him if he was getting stuck into the fanny in glasgow but the big yin took it in good spirits and talked away for ages in his pigeon english. i even got him to say no surrender!! dont suppose too many will mind of him but i had a great wee blether with him that day.

met boyd in blackpool 3 years ago lol .. thats me on the far left

met him there at the pleasure beach then seen him in yates at night with a group of people, we went and drank with them for a bit lol

they are drinking hundreds of champagne and im on the £2 specials haha

Haha is this Thomas Gourlay?