The Shires day

topgoalie

What a day for the ;shire'East Stirling; for years being in the shadows of Falkirk fc,make it a day to remember for they guys,personally i love them,my brother managed them for a few years as did Fergie,and you think we got shafted,talking to a Shire shareholder,well better not,and he told me that they owed,40,000 and a consortium and ex boardmember paid off with 55,000,for the ground,that is now demolished next to the retail park in Falkirk worth "£4,500,000.

im too pished to understand this

rino im pished myself mate,the moral of the story is that East Stirling fc were on the verge of folding,they owed the tax man 38,000 and one of their wealthy board members knew about this,kknowing they could not pay,offered 45,000 to pay of their debts,knowing full well that,their little stadium would be razed to the ground,next to the prime site in Falkirk,it has now been bulldozed,that site as im aware is worth £4,500,000.

rino im pished myself mate,the moral of the story is that East Stirling fc were on the verge of folding,they owed the tax man 38,000 and one of their wealthy board members knew about this,kknowing they could not pay,offered 45,000 to pay of their debts,knowing full well that,their little stadium would be razed to the ground,next to the prime site in Falkirk,it has now been bulldozed,that site as im aware is worth £4,500,000.

cool story bro :thumbup::sleep1:

honestly,could mention names,but the Shire East Stirlng got well shafted,fckn shocking,but that is money men for you,sell their soul they cunts,and as for Charles Green ,good on him is all i can say....he will not be along to support the Rangers as long as us guys,...............

So they got shafted by a board member who sold tgw ground for a fortune?

not exactly,they had no other option,they owed the taxman in the region of £40,000 and knowing there was no chance of paying this,i said a board member and OBVIOSLY HIS WEALTHY BACKERS, [but obviously i cannot say who] offered in the region of 55,000,knowing full well the worth is in the region of millions,fck sake im no financial expert,but surely you can see where im coming from...

Anyone that seen the thread from the East Stirling fan on here a week or two ago would know what the OP is on about. We all know the shire have been rank rotton for years, finishing the bottom of Div 3 on a record number of times, if I'm correct?

Anyway, they had their own problems with their own 'craig whyte' type arsehole who took advantage of their debt problems and demoloished their stadim to sell to a supermarket. The shire are now homeless and ground share with, Stirling Albion is it? They have around 300 hardcore fans who go along every week to watch their team get humped every single week, proper football fans. I think their only song is- we're black, we're white, our team is fucking shite East Stirling East stirling. It's a shame what has happened to their team, a cup game at Ibrox could've sorted all ther problems out for them. I have no idea how they got in to so much debt though, sure I read that they have a wage cap of £10/wk. I mght be wrong with that though. Anyway, I have no connection to them whatsoever, but I can feel their pain. I hope one day they can have a stadium once again to call their own. They might be the worst team in Britain, but they are still a team with loyal fans so all the best to them and good luck with getting a stadium sorted out, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Right thats me sobered up now, a fckn 4 year old could have put over a better case :blush:Anyway what i meant to say was one of my local teams have now got to share with Stenhousemuir fc because their little stadium is being razed to the ground as we speak.

According to an ex board member they had got into debt to the tune of £45,000,knowing this another ex board member and his cohorts bailed them out offering £55,000,for the ground on a prime site in the middle of Falkirk,right next to the retail park for an area that could be worth £4.5 million. when fully developed.

My point being there is a silver cloud on every horizon,for this small humble club to be playing the mighty Ger's 4 times this season is a dream come true, and when it comes to business,football it seems is an irrelevance,right now where was i :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: