A graph of the corruption within Scottish football

BAP1872

Campbell Ogilvie seems to be the most inept, and quiet, President of the SFA in living memory. Wonder why.

He's hamstrung by his minor involvement in the EBT's.

One might question what forces made Gordon Smith felt so pressured that he had to resign, so paving the way for the puppet, Rhegan, where the Nolan connection in securing his 'signing' is well documented.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: There is no comparison between Smith and Ogilvie, one of which was hounded out of his job by taigs to the fenian web of corruption sweeping our game today. Ogilvie if you like is the token bluenose, he has no authority and has no say in any matter of importance. The game in this country, as has rightly been pointed out earlier, is being run and ruined by the taigs.

http://www.lawyersdefencegroup.org.uk/category/information/regulators/non-uk-regulators/law-society-of-scotland/

Regulating body of Scottish solicitors.

Their duty is to investigate:

Although C*ltic may not be pulling the strings directly, if it is true about H&M being (1) their solicitors, (2) Liewell's daughter working in some capacity (even if just an internship) for them and (3) Lenny's solicitor's employer........and they've been given the role to investigate Rangers........then this is a conflict of interest.

Anyone can raise the conflict to them and their duty is to investigate it, you can email or pick up the phone to them. So if you want to do something more, do that.

Rangers' lawyers should be doing this too.

It is indeed true that this is a conflict of interests however the Law Society is probably the last place you should look for recourse. This is a closed shop and over the last 20 years has become a haven for the Septic minded.Why do you think that the SPL have picked the same firm of solicitors who have been approved by Glasgow Celtic Council to oversee the legal aspects of the 2014 games.This is the same games where a local authority with an agenda and a vested interest have decided to have the opening ceremony at the home of their favourite football club, where money has been given to the club to enhance the stadium and where millions have been spent around this stadium to enhance its appearance. There is so much info to ponder and so little i would allude to on this forum but the whiff of corruption makes "monklandsgate" seem like a minor irritation.

I think anyone who thinks there is no cosy relations between celtic & sfa are being naive . what done it for me was the decision on lennons behaviour at ibrox was that ' he had been punished enough' by staying inside for 2nd half . Also Lunny the compliance officer was 'head hunted' for the job . This guy is friendly with Anti-Rangers bigot Muirhead of Scotzine , Lunny has guest written on celtic ladies games for what amounts to nothing but a hatefilled website .

It is indeed true that this is a conflict of interests however the Law Society is probably the last place you should look for recourse. This is a closed shop and over the last 20 years has become a haven for the Septic minded.Why do you think that the SPL have picked the same firm of solicitors who have been approved by Glasgow Celtic Council to oversee the legal aspects of the 2014 games.This is the same games where a local authority with an agenda and a vested interest have decided to have the opening ceremony at the home of their favourite football club, where money has been given to the club to enhance the stadium and where millions have been spent around this stadium to enhance its appearance. There is so much info to ponder and so little i would allude to on this forum but the whiff of corruption makes "monklandsgate" seem like a minor irritation.

Why are people not speaking up then and why has this scandal not been out in the open and mainstream media? Tax payers not care? Not enough people care?

I often wonder where they would have been, if we hadn't taken them in.

Well we fed them and washed them.

Thousands in Glasgow alone from Ireland they came.

Brought us nothing but trouble and shame.

Well the famine is over why don't they go home.

Now Athenry Mike was a thief and large John was fully briefed.

And that we traitor from Castlemilk turned his back on his own (debateable).

They've all their Papist in Rome.

They have U2 and Bono.

doh:ulster: :ulster: :ulster: :ulster: :ulster:

I'm not convinced, Eric Riley being on both the SFA and SPL boards at some point would be expected in his position.

As for someone being an "IRA sympathiser", fuck me, the same potentially goes for 60% of the scum fans... :BELM:

The Manus Fullerton link, if that's correct what is said above is far more interesting on its own, loses any impact on that....er, artwork/graph.

I often wonder where they would have been, if we hadn't taken them in.

Well we fed them and washed them.

Thousands in Glasgow alone from Ireland they came.

Brought us nothing but trouble and shame.

Now Athenry Mike was a thief and large John was fully briefed.

And that we traitor from Castlemilk turned his back on his own (debateable).

They've all their Papist in Rome.

They have U2 and Bono.

doh:ulster::ulster::ulster::ulster::ulster:

Some more :crabflute:

I often wonder where they would have been

If we hadn't have taken them in

Fed them and washed them

Thousands in Glasgow alone

From Ireland they came

Brought us nothing but trouble and shame

Well now the famine is over

Why don't they go home?

Now Athenry Mick was a thief

And Large John was fully briefed

And that wee traitor from Castlemilk

Turned his back on his own

They've all their Papists in Rome

They have U2 and Bono

Well now the famine is over

Why don't they go home?

‘Ah the green field’s of Ireland

The Emerald Isle the land the Tims love so much

But the potatoes are plentiful there now a days you know

You can roast them, you can cream them

You can stick them up your arse for all I care

But if you love the land so much ‘Why don’t you go home?’

Now they raped and fondled their kids

That's what those perverts from the darkside did

And they swept it under the carpet

And Large John he hid

Their evil seeds have been sown

Cause they're not of our own

Well the famine is over

Why don't they go home?

Now Timmy don't take it from me

Cause if you know your history

You've persecuted thousands of people

In Ireland alone

You turned on the lights

Fuelled U boats by night

That's how you repay us

It's time to go home.

Another one

Ra Selic Way

Now Brother Wilfred was in shock he kept losing all his flock

Because he kept a tight string on the purse

So Brother Wilfred he did state that he would excommunicate

Anyone who took soup from the Church

To the capital he done a stint and just cringed with embarrassment

They had found a way to feed their own

He knew that soon he’d have no job the Soupers wanting to be Prods

So he copied Hibs and he formed that Selic mob.

They gave us bigotry on a scale not seen before

They even backed the German h** right through the War

They gave us Torbet too and of course Big John who Knew

They even brought Apartheid to our schools.

That evil one they call Maley ruined a boy of 23

A tragic accident happened one day

He never would accept the facts; he hounded him to hell and back

But then again that’s just Ra Selic way.

They gave us bigotry on a scale not seen before

They wouldn’t even bow their heads, just two minutes for our dead

They clapped and jeered and some just wouldn’t stay

A load of them could not be found, they sang and danced outside the ground

But then again it’s just Ra Selic way

Now soon there’ll be no Prods at all Glasgow, London, Donegal

Their bitterness is rising day by day

They now pose a bigger threat, than Alqeda or Iraq

But then again it’s just Ra Selic way.

And they gave us bigotry on a scale not seen before

And they gave us bigotry on a scale not seen before

And they gave us Torbet too and of course Big John who Knew

This has been doing the rounds on some forums and on twitter for a few weeks now.

If all of this is true then whether or not its corrupt, it is certainly unhealthy.

I heard a story a couple of months back concerning the Hugh Dallas pope email.

Apparently it was leaked to mentally ill Phil from someone within Hampden's corridors of power,

Dallas was setup by board members,

When Dallas threatened to take the SFA to court, they settled straight away, and from what I gather he is still on the SFA payroll.

Are they paying him to keep silent.

Mentally ill Phil has been heard to say, it took over a decade, but "we" (celtic) got the bastard.

So with that one tenuous link to our club you can slag of all these others. :anguish:

Ogilvie is not an example anyway, he left us in 2005.

Currently celtic have two Directors in the spl and sfa its obvious who there rivals are and who they are going to look out for.

How long was Smith in the job? Talk about a token appointment!!!

Well ive read all the sceptics posts on here ,and this is for them particularly.

The connection in all of this starts from 2008, and around the time Ried came in along with Liewell.

Another thing missed in all this is the FARE fiasco and Nil by Mouth .Remember them.

I complained about the Septic Fans IRA fest at Tynecastle the night Lennon got attacked ,and I wrote to them.

They then ignored me until I wrote again ,and then they sent my complaint straight to Septic who then wrote to me with all my personal Data, which I never gave permision for them to do .

They sent me the usuall standard shite about how the septic fans won awards for good behaviour blah blah.

I then sent a letter to the Information commisioners Engand office , stating FARE had sent all my data to septic, and broke the data protection act.

The bastards admited it ,and the ICO warned them they would be in trouble if it happened ahain.

This was the same Twats who got Rangers in the shit with TBB, and trust me FARE are involved with this Cabal too as they have an ex Septic player ,and that guy Power his wife is a big Septic lover, and Rangers hating bigot.

The link just doesnt stop at the SFA, and there is an intertwined web off corruption ,and lying with the SFA/ SPL/ FARE/ and not to forget the link with LBG over the takeover of our club by Whyte.

This is not over by a long shot ,and in amongst this web there are numerouse amounts of people who are directly involved with that lot.

Impartiality ,and Sporting Integrity is no where in this mess.

And they are still out to destroy our Club.

They want rid of us.

I came across this Q&A session with PL and NL from 2010 while searching for other connections

Q. Is the club still activley pursuing playing in England and will it ever happen

PL. Ever since the Gartside report we have been taking a step back from that but we are making sure If there is a

change either in a European or English league then we are at the front of the que. Because of clubs like Real Mallorca struggling and a few teams even in Germany are struggling with finances now, there will be change and we will be in the best position if a change happens in the EPL.

So if a place opens up in EPL with us being in Div3 it will go to Celtic, was this the plan all along get rid of Rangers the most successful club in scotland so they are in prime position to join the EPL. This was said 2 years ago, we were winning league titles so we would have been in "the best position" surely?

It's pretty obvious to anyone that the agenda of one club has been at the forefront of Scottish football for years, if you can't see that then either you are blind, stupid, have your head firmly buried up your arse or follow that particular club's agenda.

This whole situation has been engineered over at the very least the last decade, with constant cries of them being mistreated, of claiming institutional bias, corrupt referee's, causing referee's to go on strike, of manouvering people into position who are sympathetic to their cause both within and without Scottish football - ie making sure 'FARE' targets our club knowing full well we will get hammered, they get away with everything and anything - and manouvering people out who are not. They waited for their chance to pounce and they took it. It's an ongoing web of corruption and deceit. I don't know whats worse really, the fact that they can get away with this without being challenged or those who claim to be Rangers - or indeed any other clubs - fans but who sit with their heads buried in the sand or don't want to make a fuss because 'we'll end up like them'. The difference is, they made unsubstantiated claims that brought the game into disrepute and were allowed to do so without presenting a shred of evidence, whereas now the evidence is clear for all to see, except those I mentioned before.