Can i appeal to all Bears here

Captain Hilts

please never attend a Scotland game ever again. i imagine most on here don't attend already. the treatment of Black tonight was a disgrace. the SFA don't deserve another penny of our money

Can I also appeal to our fans that when Ian gets his first touch on Saturday we give him one almightyfuckin roar. Let him know that we are all in this together.

also what happened to the "boycott of spl clubs"? well guess what,, to the rangers fans who went to tonights game (yeah you know who you are) you just gave hibs some dosh, nice one you fucking idiots

#

Aye that will be the same hand wringing cunts that slag Rangers fans for singing songs they dont like and trying to fucking appease every cnut except their own team tranny army loving bastards

also what happened to the "boycott of spl clubs"? well guess what,, to the rangers fans who went to tonights game (yeah you know who you are) you just gave hibs some dosh, nice one you fucking idiots

#

Double posted in anger lol

Bears..you aint turning your back on Scotland if you do so.....you are just not condoning a prejudiced regime who do not put the best team on the park. Your non attendance at these matches will be felt and acknowledged sooner or later..the media are already starting on Levein....

what do you expect when we host a scotland game at fucking easte rroad. Problem is the attendance to night would have been made up almost exclusively from the fucking trolls of edinburgh supporting hearts/hibs.

fucking cunts shouldnt be allowed anywhere near our national team.

i cant turn my back on my country - although i cant stand the SFA nd not attended Scotland games for some time (i used to go to every one from about 2000 til about 2007).

There is a really bad taste in my mouth with the national side right now - from the cunts running the game, to that wanker Levein and his strikerless formations, and seeing the traitors, + scott fucking brown running around representing us - its a real shame.

Am ashamed to be Scottish to be honest. Glad I married an English lass.

Let's be honest now buddy, surely football shouldn't make you feel ashamed to be Scottish!

I never really attended Scotland games anyway, just when McLeish and Walter were the managers, and they did a great job.

We now have a clown as our team leader, and I just have lost interest.

Football however doesn't make me ashamed to be Scottish, it's a wonderful country, but it's football association is completely FUCKED UP :cgreen: Or as Charles refers to them as, "That mob over there."

what do you expect when we host a scotland game at fucking easte rroad.

Really, Really.....Really? when scotland played at hampden and it was against nothern ireland, do you not recall when the rangers players who were playing for scotland that day and the ones playing for ni got boooed, every touch was booed then it died down then it started up again, so its not just a leith problem its rife in scotland.

but we all know the media wont write about it so its all rangers this rangers that, like take the other day for instance 1 rangers fan gets done for singing the very next day fight between hibs and hearts before the game and after the game yet the media chooses to ignore this and talk about the game.

charles green's comments is spot on

for me its Rangers and only Rangers. no national team for me after tonight

As soon as the SFA handed out those "punishments" that was me finished with our national team, wasn't a massive fan but always wished them luck...Hope they get fucked and never qualify for another major tournament in my lifetime again, jealous bitter cunts.

Its moments like this, as my time in the RAF comes to an end, that I am grateful for being happily settled and staying south of the border. My daughter and soon to be next kiddie are English and fortunately wont grow up experiencing the bitterness and hatred that was clearly shown for all to see again tonight.

I know of at least 2 tartan army fans who used to be season ticket holders that left because they didnt feel they "fitted in" wae all the Britishness at Ibrox and that to be a rangers fan meant being anti-Scottish. They may well have been right now,, at least their seats will have gone to someone more deserving anyway.

Fuck em all :crabflute: