Get behind black

ian black stated he would prove himself and at some stage win the fans over. i say as stated by another poster also..... we sing and chant this fellas name on saturday lets show him we are totally 100 percent behind him. 50,000 thousand bears chanting his name on the same minute the cunts tonight booed him. i think that will be enough to have the hairs on his neck stand up. THERES ONLY ONE IAN BLACK :uk::ulster::uk:

ian black stated he would prove himself and at some stage win the fans over. i say as stated by another poster also..... we sing and chant this fellas name on saturday lets show him we are totally 100 percent behind him. 50,000 thousand bears chanting his name on the same minute the cunts tonight booed him. i think that will be enough to have the hairs on his neck stand up. THERES ONLY ONE IAN BLACK :uk::ulster::uk:

i'm not waiting till 3 minutes from time, he's a rangers player and he'll get my backing from kick off :21:

You mean no surrender Ian Black!

i'm not waiting till 3 minutes from time, he's a rangers player and he'll get my backing from kick off :21:

i was watching northern ireland . didnt realise it was that late in when he came on. but obviously we will cheer all the players the whole game. i was meaning a minute of everyone focusing singing blacks name. after that SHAMBELS tonight

there are two his dad is ian black as well, but I will take 2 anyday. the gesture is an excelent way to show him he is now one of us.

I think Ian Black will become a Rangers Legend.

He was the man you loved to hate when he played for another team but his game is built around effort, guts and no little skill as well.

He joined us at this time which is admirable in itself but I think he's a much better player than anyone has given him credit for, we've not had anyone play that role since Stuart McColl and I think Black is up to it.

Jig must be the Rangers captain this season once Boca finally leaves but I'd pick Black as the next one.