Pre Ibrox Ritual

If you enjoy a wee swally before the game, have it before you leave the house or have something in a bottle on the way.

I've made the mistake of "quickly" jumping into the stadium bar before KO and it is always absolutely mobbed that by the time you get served and get round to the stadium you've missed 10 minutes lol.

Never been in there other than pre-match but I'd imagine if you don't have a ticket for the game, that bar would be a great atmosphere to watch it in.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then tap the top of the exit twice when leaving.

Aye I do that too just cause everyone else does lol but it's a nice wee bit of ritual.

1/2 bottle of tonic or a couple of tinnies for the train up then Stumps/Louden for a few more refreshments. Can't fucking wait till Saturday.

I've always found a half bottle of the tonic a good amount to get into the atmosphere without being too drunk to understand the game. A lot of folk aren't a fan of the classic tipple though :lol:

Me and son touch my Dads brick at the Broomloan end of the Govan stand.

Remember I used to have to lift the wee man up to "see Granda's brick".

He is nearly taller than me now.

Even if we were are late for the game we always touch that brick.

Never going to change it now.

That's beautiful man.I've gone all soppy now.

Daft Question but the only Louden I know of is in the East End, is that the one you are referring to?

The Louden have now taken over the Stadium Bar opposite Ibrox subway (there were

always two though, well there were for a while) think the other one just down from PRW is closed now hence the move to Ibrox.

Used to be me and my bro would go for breakfast and a few pints in Partick before hopping the subway, he can't renew his ST this year due to work so i'm also a lone Ranger this year, my ritual will consist of a lone breakfast then a few jars in the Ibrox Louden, hopefully I can meet a few bears to get smashed with on a regular basis. :craphead::beer1:

What is the tapping the top of the exit all about? :lol: I mean, i do it myself, but i don't quite understand it... just something i've always done, i remember when i used to get my dad to lift me so i could hit it, then when i could run from the bottom of the stairs and take a huuuge jump and hit it if i was lucky, and now i can easily hit it just walking :lol:.

The Louden have now taken over the Stadium Bar opposite Ibrox subway (there were

always two though, well there were for a while) think the other one just down from PRW is closed now hence the move to Ibrox.

Nah the one at Kinning Park is still open! was in there for a couple before the East Fife game, guy next to me ordered 2 bacardi's, a vodka and a can of coke... £4 :lol: