Rangers megastore JJB

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the image that has been going around twitter for the past wee while.

But it could mean anything.

A0r1e5hCUAAsQ1c.jpg

The official site has recently removed the JJB logo from their partners section at the bottom and have no links to the actual megastore site.

Hopefully the news about Rangers Retail is correct and Sports Direct will be handling the logistics etc

Also 2 members from Rangers will be appointed and two from Sports Direct.

Was hoping like everyone else that we'd get an orange away kit. East Stirlingshire's second strip looked "just the ticket", add blue shorts with an orange trim and were rocking.

Checking the SFL website though, they have our second strip listed as the planned white top with blue collar and blue shorts, but no picture illustration. Maybe that was just the original plan with umbro and JJB.

We don't have a colour clash until the Montose game in December. Plenty of time for us to get the message through that financially it would be a good move to go with fan sentiment.

Rangers and Sports Direct have set up a partnership called Rangers Retail, as of Monday they run the superstore and all the staff etc tupe straight over. The deal will also cover the merchandising around the UK through sports direct

Including the taig manager from the superstore at the stadium?

Was hoping like everyone else that we'd get an orange away kit. East Stirlingshire's second strip looked "just the ticket", add blue shorts with an orange trim and were rocking.

Checking the SFL website though, they have our second strip listed as the planned white top with blue collar and blue shorts, but no picture illustration. Maybe that was just the original plan with umbro and JJB.

We don't have a colour clash until the Montose game in December. Plenty of time for us to get the message through that financially it would be a good move to go with fan sentiment.

We will have a colour clash against Falkirk first will we not ... The longer there is a lack of information regarding strips the more i think not much is going happen except the release of the black strip.

We will have a colour clash against Falkirk first will we not ... The longer there is a lack of information regarding strips the more i think not much is going happen except the release of the black strip.

It's at Ibrox so Falkirk will have to change strips.

Including the taig manager from the superstore at the stadium?

Unless JJB want to offer him a manager job at one of their other shops, yes. You can't pick and choose who you TUPE over, and certainly not on the basis of religion.

Unless JJB want to offer him a manager job at one of their other shops, yes. You can't pick and choose who you TUPE over, and certainly not on the basis of religion.

I don't care what religion he is mate but I do care if Celtic fans are working for or on behalf of our club behind the scenes.

I don't care what religion he is mate but I do care if Celtic fans are working for or on behalf of our club behind the scenes.

Agree with you. My old dear is an RC but cannae stand Celtic. Somebody's faith should never be a driver in employing them, unless it is an obvious requirement.