Rangers megastore JJB

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean the away and third kit will be released soon as they are now to be stocked in Sports Direct shops now the transaction is complete ?

Fkn Hope so ! and the Orange strip rumour has defo got legs, lets hope so, Biggest seller of all time !! Hope the teddies have the guts !! .. a nice wee blue sash across it would be lovely too !!

I don't care what religion he is mate but I do care if Celtic fans are working for or on behalf of our club behind the scenes.

Well yes, but discriminating against Celtic fans would be indirect discrimination against Catholics. That unfortunately is the law.

Last time I was in JJB down in the South East of England, the checkout girl said a Celtic top would be a much better choice. If he did that sort of thing in the Rangers Megastore, then that would be gross misconduct and grounds for summary dismissal.

If I was in a position where the only job I could get was in the Celtic Shop, I would take the job because it is better than claiming benefits, and I wouldn't behave like that. Even if I was in a normal shop that sells kit for lots of different clubs, I wouldn't behave like that.

Fkn Hope so ! and the Orange strip rumour has defo got legs, lets hope so, Biggest seller of all time !! Hope the teddies have the guts !! .. a nice wee blue sash across it would be lovely too !!

Aye! wae WATP FTP 1690 FGAU across the back as well?

go on ??? Fkn custard wats the story haha

Ah thats when you take a picture holding a pot of custard next to the thing you want to prove to show it's you. I'll give you an example.

Guy: Is that really you in that display picture?

Burd: Yes.

Guy: Ok, show me you holding a pot of custard then.

Sorry, I had a bad upbringing :lol:

I like the idea of pinstripes, it'll hopefully make me look taller.

The third kit but in white with orange pin stripes, collar etc would be fantastic I think! All the wrong motives short ass, it's because we're total bigots! :P

Well yes, but discriminating against Celtic fans would be indirect discrimination against Catholics. That unfortunately is the law.

Last time I was in JJB down in the South East of England, the checkout girl said a Celtic top would be a much better choice. If he did that sort of thing in the Rangers Megastore, then that would be gross misconduct and grounds for summary dismissal.

If I was in a position where the only job I could get was in the Celtic Shop, I would take the job because it is better than claiming benefits, and I wouldn't behave like that. Even if I was in a normal shop that sells kit for lots of different clubs, I wouldn't behave like that.

Can you explain that top bold bit a little more please Jon? Why would it be? Are Celtic a symbol of catholicism now?

No spl badges on them, I think they're just trying to get rid of them. They will probably be taken off by tomorrow.

Mr response from jjb re. Home tops - if they were being sold cheap due to them being advertised withe spl badges

Thank you for contacting JJB Sports.

I can confirm that the shirt will not have the Clydesdale Badges on it.

This order has been dispatched to you and will be with you shortly.

Kind Regards

Louise

- jjb_sports_outlet

Can you explain that top bold bit a little more please Jon? Why would it be? Are Celtic a symbol of catholicism now?

Indirect discrimination means that you set criteria which while they are not in themselves discriminatory, they have the effect of making it more difficult for one ethnic etc group to get the job.

The population of Scotland is split about 6:4 between protestants and catholics. There are also some Muslims, Hindus etc.

The proportion of celtic fans who are protestants is much smaller than that (any protestants they do have in their fan base are probably anglo-catholics who hate both the pope and king billy), and the proportion of celtic supporting catholics is much higher. Therefore excluding celtic fans from the job would exclude a lot more catholics than protestants.

Mr response from jjb re. Home tops - if they were being sold cheap due to them being advertised withe spl badges

Thank you for contacting JJB Sports.

I can confirm that the shirt will not have the Clydesdale Badges on it.

This order has been dispatched to you and will be with you shortly.

Kind Regards

Louise

- jjb_sports_outlet

I got the same email, superb :)

Indirect discrimination means that you set criteria which while they are not in themselves discriminatory, they have the effect of making it more difficult for one ethnic etc group to get the job.

Sounds very much what is happening in Scotland right now. Everywhere you look there seems to be another tim in a position of power.

I've been in JJB and Sports Direct today. Most staff don't have a clue whats happening and I bought my Rangers jacket from JJB.

The staff from JJB said she reckons a deal is in place to sell Rangers merchandise till end of this season

They should maybe read what one their board Members released to National Tabloid today then? Ha

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Brother you are the man. some advertising or a facebook page work wonders for this.

Misses is going to have a heart attacck when the next Credit card bill comes in

Don't use these guys took my money but no website is gone and no email reply either

Bastards $150 down the drain www.followdownunder.com