1. 1. Where are you from?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1345483917' post='1060353755']

Originally Dennistoun.

Now USA via Canada!

See your in Phoenix bud. Love it out there. Company HQ is in South Tempe Spent many a time at the Mission Palms in Tempe and hanging around Hooters/Mill Avenue..

Also Scottsdale is nice Got a friend (ex-pat) just headed back there after being over last month for a couple of weeks vacation.

Fecking roasting right now.

I didn't bother voting.

I'm from the Highlands, possibly the largest area of Scotland, and some daft soft southern cunt never even put it as an option.

Fucking hell......Fife is on the list.

Might very well be the largest area but according to the 2001 census (OK can't be bothered microgoogling for more up to date info) the population is/was,

Highlands: 208,914

Don't you know size doesn't count. :craphead:

Lets not take the huff because of a simple poll which I'm sure the OP has tried his best at getting enough disparity in.

By the way, the same census shows Fife having almost double the population as the Highlands.

See your in Phoenix bud. Love it out there. Company HQ is in South Tempe Spent many a time at the Mission Palms in Tempe and hanging around Hooters/Mill Avenue..

Also Scottsdale is nice Got a friend (ex-pat) just headed back there after being over last month for a couple of weeks vacation.

Fecking roasting right now.

Yeah, this is the worst time of year. Think today its about 112 F. Feckin hot!!!

Originally Stirling (Denny) then Whitby, Canada, now Vancouver area of Beautiful British Columbia. also lived in New Hampshire for a while (Rochester) where I watched the games at the Boston Rangers SC, loved going through South Boston after we had beaten the scum (come to think of it I did it after our infrequent losses during that time as well) sun roof open and the sash blaring through a 7 speaker system. Drove their plastic paddies nuts