Tix office mix up

tbblue

Just had tix office on saying the season ticket I got was mis sold and that I had to move as it should have been a renewal and not for public sale, I told the girl to jog on and that I waited until public sale to get 3 seats together with my dad and my son who is 7 and his first smartcard.

She was quite adamant that they needed to take it and advised we need it for a juvenile! I said sorry but I satfrom 5/6hrs on Tuesday pressing redial to get through early enough to secure tix together and if you think I am sitting separate from my dad and son who too is a juvenile after a week of all the tickets option and seat options going out the door you are not on!

She then said ok we will just need to tell them we can't move you, I said sorry but I am not to blame and I am not willing to be apart from my dad and son in our first full season altogether. So from they would be taking the seat to ok we will just need to advise them we can't, makes me a bit angry at being lied to.

Have to admit feel sorry for my fellow bears who are impacted and the call has left a sour taste in the mouth, wonder how many more will flag issues....hopefully a one off and no one else gets a call like that!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can they not offer you 3 seats together somewhere else?

No the we're asking only me to move, apart from that I got one of the leather jobs with armrests for all 3 of us so didn't fancy giving them up...the best she offered was getting put on a priority transfer list.....so after shelling out over 900 quid in one fell swoop I wasn't for sitting apart!

Surely there are 3 seats together they could move you and your family? The other people may have a few friends in the area from previous seasons. If it's your first season together does it really matter so much where you sit?

I have friends in that area too who i and them had been in govan rear and enclosure previously together but we wanted dry covered seats that were not up too high as my dads in his 60's so yes it did matter to us mate, .that's why I paid £411 per adult ticket for top drawer tickets when cheaper ones were on offer last Tuesday.

No the we're asking only me to move, apart from that I got one of the leather jobs with armrests for all 3 of us so didn't fancy giving them up...the best she offered was getting put on a priority transfer list.....so after shelling out over 900 quid in one fell swoop I wasn't for sitting apart!

thata fair enough i wouldnt move under your circumstances.

Surely there are 3 seats together they could move you and your family? The other people may have a few friends in the area from previous seasons. If it's your first season together does it really matter so much where you sit?

It's a weird one if I was a Season Ticket holder and the Ticket office went and sold my seat of 5 years Id be raging and gutted. But it's the Ticket Offices fault n I don't think that man should be asked to move as he's bought the tickets now.

Down to the TIcket office to sort it out now and give that previous Season Ticket holder a new seat near his old one I guess

I think you were right to stand your ground, being able to sit with and share the experiences with your father and son will add to your enjoyment and create life long memories for all three of you.

The people affected will get a satisfactory outcome anyway, its not as if they will separate a juvenile and adult.

If I've read that right then you've done someone who had that ST last year and wanted to renew out of his seat, if I've misread it then sorry but IMO you should have asked for 3 together somewhere else. If my ST seat was sold on public sale I'd go off my nut.

As I always say the Ticket Office is fucking hopeless.

Always letting fans down when they shouldn't be

Not having that at all the last few weeks in the ticket center have been manic, they are 25% down on staff due to people leaving and not being able to replace them, dealing with a workload that normally takes twice the time and working their ass off and you come on and say they are always lettings fans down

Get real

If I've read that right then you've done someone who had that ST last year and wanted to renew out of his seat, if I've misread it then sorry but IMO you should have asked for 3 together somewhere else. If my ST seat was sold on public sale I'd go off my nut.

I have done nothing but get through to tix office ask for 3 seats together in main stand front for myself, my dad and my son...advised of seats available answered yes and paid the bill there and then. So I ain't done anyone mate! Many people this year did not renew circa 12k to take the chance and get seats together to experience the climb back up the leagues....sitting apart from my 7 yard old son was not acceptable to me!

If they come back and say we have 3 seats together elsewhere in the main stand front then I am fine with that but they didn't they offered to put me on a priority list for next year!