Aberdeen future in doubt.

"...the Board require some time to discuss both the consequences of the judgement and what our next move is likely to be."

Administration and liquidation then.

Let us know what liquidation's like, it's never happened to us.

What a load of shite these bastards are spinning.......they want a council backed training complex and no doubt try to get the council to help fund the dream(I mean 25k wtf) by saying it would be a benefit for the community............................and who pockets all the money from the sale of shittdorie............milne no doubt for housing, I'm sure the cunts have it with commercial estate agents.

Bunch of out and out bastards.

They are on about downsizing pittodrie

Utter nonsense

The bully tactics Milne and sheepshagger FC didn't work and now they will panic and force A Salmond etc to get involved

While there is rangers men ( I do believe btw) on the voting then they are screwed

Don't mess with the bears Milne , you can gtf

They didn't get the planing for the staduim, so where do they go from there it was on stv news before I left for work.

The problem is they wanted a freebie re training ground and the bastards lie about not it will fuck them up for building their 25 k stadium..............that in itself is a fucking joke.

Would be great news if anything nasty were to come of it

Unfortunately I think it's just Milne trying to put a bit of pressure on the council. He's had that crooked mob in his pocket for the last 20 odd years and I'm gonna bet that Milne wi'll get the result he wants. Bastards