Hypothetical spl question

corkinator

Would you?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. If they try an force through spl2

• Stay in the sfl3 for another season, no promotion?
    • Take the spl2 route! Win the league?

If we can afford not to be promoted then I would prefer that. However, I think we have promised most of our new signings that we would be back in the SPL in a year or two, my worry would be that particularly the foreign players that we have signed wouldn't be willing to hang around for more than that playing lower division football. Just a hunch.

If they decide on an spl2 and we were neck and neck with Peterhead with a couple of games to go,what would you want to happen? Please leave reasons.

I would rather not get promoted, throw their plans tae fuck. :cgreen:

theres only so much time outside the top lges that we will sustain at our current leve(wages/outgoings etc).

if we get into an (spl2) its only sensible to accept it. however i wouldnt beg to get in it.

we need to return to the top tier in the 3yrs expected or things could get difficult.

Only problem for me is a SPL2 would be created just to involve Rangers in a tv deal similar to last seasons'.

I don't want spl clubs to earn any extra cash because we're in a SPL2.

Ok,maybe go for it in a year or two,but I want them all to suffer as wee did.

i'd like to think that in any negotiation the SFL clubs would demand a single football structure and the removal of Doncaster and Regan - with some honest brokers in charge, like Longmuir for example we and the other SFL clubs might have confidence that the whole set up wasn't being run to suit Liewell's agenda. Without a doubt CG is the man to take through this, he's got a fair grasp of the mess that is Scottish football.

Green should be having lunch on a daily basis with Longmuir. We need the combined efforts of all SFL clubs to destroy the SPL.

We should setup a new league system under the SFL umbrella with equitable TV payments to all clubs.

I'd like to see a First Division with around 16 teams.

Whatever hapens I want the SPL gone -- destroyed

SPL gone, SPL gone now, SPL gone forever

Restructure the game, get rid of the idiots who dine at the top table and restore democracy to the game, a fairer distribution of funds to other clubs only if they invest in kids and a minimum of three scots in every team one of which must be under 21.

And those who support none British clubs can vacate the premises and play in the country they claim to be from, in other words it's over go home.

i'd like to think that in any negotiation the SFL clubs would demand a single football structure and the removal of Doncaster and Regan - with some honest brokers in charge, like Longmuir for example we and the other SFL clubs might have confidence that the whole set up wasn't being run to suit Liewell's agenda. Without a doubt CG is the man to take through this, he's got a fair grasp of the mess that is Scottish football.

A fair grasp of the mess that is Scottish football, never a truer word said.

The idiots in charge just don't get it do they.

Purposely trying not to win is cheating so I'd rather get promoted.

I never said purposely try not to win, it was a simple question. Would you prefer to stay in the sfl3 instead of and spl2, and by the votes it it seems like a valid question, I just set the scene for such and event and did not suggest we should throw games. :cgreen:

The recovery of my club is and will always be more important to me than some ill judged notion of retribution against a collection of nobodies.

Their time will come, they will need us long before we need them.

People would rather we threw the league... seriously.

The recovery of my club is and will always be more important to me than some ill judged notion of retribution against a collection of nobodies.

Their time will come, they will need us long before we need them.

People would rather we threw the league... seriously.

Again, i was saying, what "I" would want to happen, for the first time i would prefer us not to win that league or gain promotion, it's a means to and end.

Again, i was saying, what "I" would want to happen, for the first time i would prefer us not to win that league or gain promotion, it's a means to and end.

Answer is still the same, wanting Rangers to fail to "stick it up" the others is crazy IMO. Rangers need to be back to the top as quickly as possible, achieved by winning promotion every year.