bubblybear

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you consider that HMRC have taken years to come to ..... well no conclusion, are we really going to believe that a set of lawyers being paid by the SFA/SPL can confirm anything in a few short weeks.

Murray was pretty strong in his defence of the financial strategy so if someone is to call him a liar on this it would be interesting.

The statement from Murray would have been put together by his advisors and lawyers.

If they do find against us then expect fire-works.

Eighty odd EBT recipient cases to go through and we are to believe the investigation is complete and we are guilty on every count, sounds like bollocks.

Very easy to claim "sources", tabloids invent them all the time.

Also a lot of ex-players reputations are on the line too, think some of them are not going to go court! doh this will back fire on them big time I hope! :)

Exclusive: Rangers to be fined upwards of £10 million.

The original aim of this blog was to detail my efforts to raise awareness regarding Rangers being stripped of titles by the SPL. My angle was that in by doing so they’d essentially be admitting liability of negligence and could in turn be held accountable.

I’ve spent countless hour researching, telephoning, emailing and letter writing and following every lead I can, and it has produced some interesting results. Non more so than a meeting with a current employee of Harper Macleod LLP in a well known bar in Glasgow’s West End.

I can’t reveal their identity for obvious reasons however I was convinced of their sincerity.

Rangers to be fined upwards of £10 million:

On the 14th of February 2012 Rangers Football Club went into administration, the fallout from which has been well documented. The Scottish Premier League (Limited) so far has been hit the hardest by Rangers exit coupled with the failure of one Stewart Regan SFA chief to ensure their passage into Scottish Footballs 2nd tier.

The Scottish Premier League (Limited) now themselves stand on the brink of insolvency. Reports persist that an agreement has been struck with SKY but as of yet no concrete details of the deal have yet to surface, Neil Doncaster only managing to reveal that the TV money is “down slightly”…hardly convincing. Media speculation estimate the renegotiated deal to have cost the SPL £17 million in lost revenue.

Recently the SPL have been unable to pay their own clubs and only today have managed to pay 50% of what is owed.

The recent rumblings over money owed to Dundee United Football Club, a relatively paltry sum of around £30,000 that the SPL agreed to pay only serves to further highlight how deep the financial crisis is.

How then, do you ask, does the current EBT investigation fit into all this?

On 12 June 2012 Rangers Football Club were unable to exit administration, a CVA having been rejected by HMRC. Not even a full week later do the SPL proclaim “Rangers have a case to answer” on the issue of duel contracts. Scottish football at the time is in complete disarray, with a controversial vote on Rangers being re-admitted to the SPL due to take place on the 4th of July you would think the SPL have bigger things to worry about than alleged wrong doings regarding undeclared payments?

The vote itself was a foregone conclusion, Stewart Regan saw to that by rallying support against Rangers and sensationally threatening to block any re-entry by refusing to grant a license.

Then came the shameless doom-mongering from both Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster with claims of “social unrest” and a “slow and lingering death” of Scottish football as pressure was put on SFL chairmen to vote Rangers straight into Division 1. This culminated in a leaked email sent by Stewart Regan on the 23rd of June to a small number of football officials and lawyers.

Ultimately though the SFL chairmen were not to be bullied and voted Rangers into Division 3 and warned of any attempt to circumvent the vote would be met with all out civil war.

This left the SPL is a sticky situation, Rangers were gone and with them any hope of maintaining the lucrative SKY tv deal. How then do the SPL claw this money back and pull themselves from certain bankruptcy?

Well you start by first blackmailing Rangers and the SFL into handing over their TV rights to be packaged up and sold on for greater profit to the SPL. This however doesn’t even begin to cover the lost millions from the SKY tv deal.

Enter Lord Nimmo

The SPL stand on the edge of a financial abyss yet one thing has remained at the top of their list of priorities, the investigation into Rangers use of EBT’s. With such pressing financial concerns you would think a long and costly probe into Rangers would be the last thing you would need. Thousands of pounds in fee’s for the services of Harper MacLeod and Lord Nimmo and co when you can’t afford to pay your own football clubs hardly seems like sound financial planning does it? Even should Rangers be found guilty and stripped of titles what gain the SPL?

Exclusive:

I can reveal that the SPL endgame is very simple and one we’ve all come accustomed to, blackmail and extortion. The SPL investigation into Rangers is a foregone conclusion that will ultimately lead to the club being fined upwards of £10 million.

My source from Harper MacLeod had this to say on the matter:

“…the investigation into Rangers is has already been decided but due process has to be seen to have taken place. In the position of the SPL you certainly don’t involve a heavyweight such as Lord Nimmo without being sure things are going your way…

…the SPL aren’t at all interested in Rangers titles, what they are interested in however is the potential to recoup 10 years worth of prize money…

…the SPL care of Lord Nimmo will announce Rangers guilt and a fine totaling between £10-20 million pounds will issued. The initial fine will be overinflated as Rangers will inevitably appeal.

This will cause a Mexican standoff between Rangers, the SPL, the SFA and FIFA. If Rangers take their case to CAS then there’s a strong chance of the fine just being reduced. If they take their appeal outside of football as they did with the transfer ban then they will incur the wrath of FIFA who have little enough patience as it is on this matter. If Rangers refuse to pay citing that the newco aren’t liable for the damages then the SPL will threaten to refuse entry on the grounds that Rangers newco agree’d to pay the debt of the oldco…

…one things for sure though this saga isn’t finished just yet…

Bullying, Blackmailing, and Extortion.

There you have it, the end game of the SPL revealed. To continue their existence they must plug a 10 million pound black hole. The Rangers EBT case that I maintain is at best a clerical error is a convenient excuse to extort yet more money from Rangers to fill the SPL coffers.

I have never heard such utter bullshit in my entire life!!!

The idea that Charlie would pay an eight figure fine to get us back in to the SPL, when the SPL themselves are totally desperate to have us back, not least with the SKY situation, is utterly ridiculous!! Can I please have a tenners worth of whatever you're on?

I don't know if I trust this "source" inside Harper MacLeod however the blog does make a good point, no sooner had a CVA been rejected and the SPL were coming out with their "case to answer" pish. SPL right now are in the shitter, they can't disclose their tv deal because it would probably send the league spiralling into chaos. Why in the middle of all this are they setting investigations and hiring Cpt. Nimmo to go after Rangers? Just so they can try and humiliate us and strip titles? Fat lot of good that will do when they go bust.

Sadly this sounds like exactly the sort of thing the SPL would do and the figure mentioned isn't so outrageous when you consider they'd be going afte 10 years worth of prize money.

If you are interested in the power of Harper MacLeod LLP, perhaps you should ask former employees of Ross Harper LLP, FORMERLY, Glasgow's leading legal firm till Harper MacLeod politically engineered their destruction. Harper MacLeod have very big questions to answer, questions their mafia-like power in Scottish society means they are unlikely to ever need to answer.

An example of Harper MacLeod http://www.bentjudges.com/Harper_MacLeod.html

The SPL can away and fuck themselves, because as far as I'm concerned they can't possibly proceed with this if it's true.

1 reason is that their game is now public knowledge and to me, they aren't even doing an investigation, they just want to make it look like they are. What does that mean? It means they are pretending to run an investigated in the background, despite already knowing what they are going to do. Strip titles? Nah, lets just take money from them that will help us stay alive.

SPL have no chance in this, absolutely none. Send them on, we've beaten the SFA and the SPL will follow. They won't have the time to slog it out through court appeals, they'll be dead by the time they are over.

Send on the SPL, we welcome the chase.

Harper MacLeod reprent the SPL.

They also represent Pacific Shelf 595.

They also represent the reprobate Neil Lennon.

As a company - and a political company - they have shut down their main rival as an american style Complete Law practise in Glasgow - Ross Harper. They appear to have links to senior members of the Scottish justiciary. They employ disgraced former judges.

We ARE the people. But history shows that the people have always been victims of a corrupt justiciary.

However this plays out with the blinding incompetence of Regan and the SFA and the morally bankrupt wretched behaviour of the SPL and its club chairmen and fans, the only sure thing is that Rangers are in for even more of a kicking.

There can be no trust in the SFA or the SPL. The only way an acceptable future for Rangers can be found is either to work our way back to the very top through the divisions or the SFA and SPL are disbanded and replaced by an organisation and people Rangers can trust. Without that the the memories of what happened this year are imprinted on our memories forever and each club in Scotland that survives will feel the conseqence of that.