And they voted us out!

54andcounting

Whilst in the car, I heard shiels wynding up the Utd saying they dont play good football and Houston (I think) wasnt to happy :wanker: Fuck me he is having a good day :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heard Houston say he would like more players as he has a small squad but alas he has no cash :clap:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't deny a certain amount of satisfaction seeing the poor attendance figures and hearing about their financial struggles but am I the only person that can admit if the same thing had happened to ANY other SPL club I would have wanted them out the league, I would have expected my club to vote no to their readmission.

If we had been readmitted to the SPL what is the deterrent to any other SPL club doing a newco? Debt free and remaining in the SPL sounds like a great option if you are struggling financially, every SPL bank manager would have been calling in club debt left right and center and would never lend to a club again.

Not a bad crowd at Hibs I suppose, but why are the Scum boycotting Inverness ?

Todays stadium

photo_17527_wide_crop.jpg

Their fans are just too fat and lazy to travel, they're not boycotting at all - but they'll probably tell you they are, just like they tell us they boycott soap and clean water cos it's easier than admitting they're lazy IRA pricks and can't be bothered to wash.

I can't deny a certain amount of satisfaction seeing the poor attendance figures and hearing about their financial struggles but am I the only person that can admit if the same thing had happened to ANY other SPL club I would have wanted them out the league, I would have expected my club to vote no to their readmission.

If we had been readmitted to the SPL what is the deterrent to any other SPL club doing a newco? Debt free and remaining in the SPL sounds like a great option if you are struggling financially, every SPL bank manager would have been calling in club debt left right and center and would never lend to a club again.

I know that any decision my club would have been taken without "bigotry,hatred, anger, and jealousy can the others say that!!!

I know that any decision my club would have been taken without "bigotry,hatred, anger, and jealousy can the others say that!!!

I'd wager most clubs voted no through fear of a backlash from their fans. The SPL chairmen were well aware of the financial ramifications of us going out of the top tier. I do not think the clubs acted out of hatred, bigotry, anger or jealousy, I think they acted out of fear. I think the fans acted as you described.

Daft move considering now all they have done is shift all the focus from the SPL to the SFL.

The shear hatred and bigotry from the other teams Driven by Liewell and Regan has effectively killed the SPL.

Happy Days.

They thought they were Killing us but they just made us stronger and more determined.

To be fair this has been the types of attendences we have had in the SPL for years. Figures arent down. Unless we played against teams this is not anything different. No one but us could get close to filling the stadium.

To be fair this has been the types of attendences we have had in the SPL for years. Figures arent down. Unless we played against teams this is not anything different. No one but us could get close to filling the stadium.

That's true. But TV money is way down, most likely sponsors are cutting their money and the diddy teams have halved their big crowds per season. They need MORE, the same crowds just aren't going to keep them afloat financially.

I wonder what the viewing figures are and if SKY are getting worried yet?

They voted for it and got what they asked and now they don't even back their bile up with cash for the clubs they claim to support.

I knew this would happen but opposing fans said it would not.

I LOVE being right!

Pathetic as these figures are, they are still up on the corresponding fixture last season.

2hpqeli.jpg

I wouldnt exactly call that up....yeah there are a few extra hundred, but this is the beginning of the season when fans should all be fresh and up for the games. Inverness are down....they would be relying on celtic to push that crowd up