Enough About This "Disallowed Goal"

Creampuff

The whistle blew while the ball was in the air, long before the header came in.

If you actually watch the clip you'll see quite clearly Alexander pull out of his attempt to save it in acknowledgement of the ref having blew his whistle.

Not that many on here like silly facts getting in the way of a smashing wee moan.

If you actually watch the clip you'll see quite clearly Alexander pull out of his attempt to save it in acknowledgement of the ref having blew his whistle.

Not that many on here like silly facts getting in the way of a smashing wee moan.

Nothing as refreshing as burying yir heid in the sand, free beer tomorrow aye right. :craphead:

Agree, but whether it was an infringement is another matter!

Your full of shite son, if that was the other way round you would be fucking raging!!! And rightly so!

McCulloch against Kilmarnock last season, was it not?

Very similar to the one we saw today, and everyone was rightly fuming. Massive let off.

I've already got myself into an argument about this on Facebook. The guy saying the ref is obviously a rangers supporter and we cheated. Also that decisions always go our way!

Trying to understand how they can possibly say we cheat when we can only play with what the ref gives is beyond me.

I think I'll leave this for the tims to spew about on snyde fm.

A soft decision in our favour. Free kick given before Berwick put a dead ball into the net. Big deal.

We have had our fair share of shite decisions against us. I'll take this one.

That said....we played fucking shite, and were probably lucky to get a point. Learn from it and move on. (tu) (tu)