Charles Green one mistake

BEARGER

When he took over at first it was mooted that CG wanted super out the door. Due to the circumstances regarding our position and the fans loyalty to super nothing happened. Performances like the last three away games cannot be allowed to continue, may need drastic action by CG ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When he took over at first it was mooted that CG wanted super out the door. Due to the circumstances regarding our position and the fans loyalty to super nothing happened. Performances like the last three away games cannot be allowed to continue, may need drastic action by CG ?

:shifty:

Strange posts today indeed.

Far too soon to judge (tu) ( this season alone, I think we should discount some aspects of last season and it hasn't been an easy start this season either - hardly any prepeartion time. But i still expect better than todays showing)

But we need to rip up the old tactic book and come into the 21st century. If he fails to improve the standard of play then Charles may have to make a bold move.

We have to play smart - teams will give 100% against us and the way to beat them is to keep the ball and move them around.

Edited - Bit inside brackets

anfrf5.jpg

I think the real test now for Ally is wether or not he can change what is going on.A mark of a good manager is how they react to poor performances.I believe CG made a good business call at the time to keep Ally on board,helped having a legend back him up and Ally invested.But I think also ,CG will be no shrinking violet if the decision is needed.

Let's hope Ally can work it out.

The one where we sold our best player half way through and went into administration having signed practically none of McCoist's targets in either window? No I remember.

But you would also have to agree that his tactics seem ...............well wanting, especially away from home and after all it is Div 3 we are playing in.

Did you miss last season ?

The one where, he raced into a lead by Christmas, then hit some bad form, had to sell our best player without then replacing him, and was then deducted 10 points before entering the hardest few months in the clubs history?

Please remind me.

Sad

I think the real test now for Ally is wether or not he can change what is going on.A mark of a good manager is how they react to poor performances.I believe CG made a good business call at the time to keep Ally on board,helped having a legend back him up and Ally invested.But I think also ,CG will be no shrinking violet if the decision is needed.

Let's hope Ally can work it out.

The truth is even a half way decent manager should cruise the 3rd division with the resources we have. Ok every team we play against is up for the game and motivation for our players may be difficult but they are professionals and it wasn't so long ago that we were talking about winning every league match this season :anguish: