Michael Fink and David Templeton

simplythebest

Frankly we could do with signing a player or two with experience in the Scottiah lower divisions. There are players who know the scene and could do a job for us and wouldnt be as expensive as some of the se guys's wages would be. We should be more careful with the money being generated.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly we could do with signing a player or two with experience in the Scottiah lower divisions. There are players who know the scene and could do a job for us and wouldnt be as expensive as some of the se guys's wages would be. We should be more careful with the money being generated.

We should have been in for Rory McCallister instead of Kyle and Sandaza imo.

There was no chance of us getting Templeton when we were in the SPL, so what makes people think we can get him now we're in the Division 3? doh

How was there no chance of getting him? We never put in a offer and Craig Whyte was in charge so that cunt would probably have only offered 200k.

How was there no chance of getting him? We never put in a offer and Craig Whyte was in charge so that cunt would probably have only offered 200k.

There is very little chance of us getting the lad now as other clubs who can offer more are said to be interested then add to that Hearts do not want to do business with us after we ripped them off for Wallace.

There is very little chance of us getting the lad now as other clubs who can offer more are said to be interested then add to that Hearts do not want to do business with us after we ripped them off for Wallace.

Hearts have been paid everything they are owed for Wallace and will get the final installment next June (per original agreement)!

Templeton isn't a patch on Aluko i dont get the hype there will be better bargains out there.

A tricky young player but doesn't pass at the right time and doesn't score enough,

I rate him as a player, but that is based on how he used play against us, you are 100% right, if he was that good he'd be playing for someone else by now. Would still take him at the right price.

I rate him as a player, but that is based on how he used play against us, you are 100% right, if he was that good he'd be playing for someone else by now. Would still take him at the right price.

I think he's overhyped on here to be honest mainly because he made Whittaker look terrible but anyone running at Whittaker was always going to cause him problems.

He would find it tough in the 3rd division i feel as when kicked he hides and it kills his game.

Only My Opinion though.

I think he's overhyped on here to be honest mainly because he made Whittaker look terrible but anyone running at Whittaker was always going to cause him problems.

He would find it tough in the 3rd division i feel as when kicked he hides and it kills his game.

Only My Opinion though.

In two of the last few games at Ibrox I recall him being halfed in two by one of our players, you might be right about Div 3 being too rough for him although he played there with Stenhousemuir thirty times scoring eleven goals and in Div 2 with Raith.

How did we rip them off? They have been paid as agreed in instalments anything outstanding should of been paid from our witheld second place prize money that the SPL had.

There was no chance of us getting Templeton when we were in the SPL, so what makes people think we can get him now we're in the Division 3? doh

We got better players in Shiels and Black and Sandaza so i would say its as good a chance as any.

SPL teams are potless at the moment so will sell anyone.

In two of the last few games at Ibrox I recall him being halfed in two by one of our players, you might be right about Div 3 being too rough for him although he played there with Stenhousemuir thirty times scoring eleven goals and in Div 2 with Raith.

All good points.