Charles Green confirms bid for David Cooper Templeton

Fuck you pick with the shifty eyes you a wee dickhead so you think 300,000 is a good bid to get hearts to sell him to us it's a fucking joke and if we get him a will be very surprised just an other

I think £300,000 for an inconsistent player coming to the end of his contract is perfectly acceptable.

You can pick up a decent player for £300,000 nowadays...

i.e. Edu and Davis....

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think £300,000 for an inconsistent player coming to the end of his contract is perfectly acceptable.

You can pick up a decent player for £300,000 nowadays...

i.e. Edu and Davis....

Is that not because D&P put that in Edu's contract and Davis walked away and that was the comp the other club gave us?

Not a situation any other clubs players have upon them.

Edu Davis are different are we all know that's not the proper value of them ave only seen templeton against us and he looked better than 300,000 also look at the players we paid 300,000 for last season how many are still playing with us now or how any played more than 10 games for us

Is that not because D&P put that in Edu's contract and Davis walked away and that was the comp the other club gave us?

Not a situation any other clubs players have upon them.

;) hence the "..." in the post

My point is that contract circumstances dictate the price.. get £300,000 now or lose him for free in January

My point is that contract circumstances dictate the price.. get £300,000 now or lose him for free in January

:P

Can he move in Jan? or just sign a pre contract?

300,000 is not really much, I guess that would be peanuts to some English teams like BC who were interested last season?

Just can't see it happening.

:P

Can he move in Jan? or just sign a pre contract?

300,000 is not really much, I guess that would be peanuts to some English teams like BC who were interested last season?

Just can't see it happening.

haha to be honest neither can I,

£300,000 probably is a bit low however my point was is it is not as derisory as some might think.

I actually would be surprised if the player would want to come.

But therein lies our problem...hearts can inflate the price to us because we need to sign him now as in January we can't register anyone....bit shit but If we want him I rekon wel have to pay a gd bit more than 300k

haha to be honest neither can I,

£300,000 probably is a bit low however my point was is it is not as derisory as some might think.

I actually would be surprised if the player would want to come.

Prob not his mates Wallace and Black are here.

The only thing is the division and next to no chance of getting into Scotland squad.

If Hearts wait until January they will be lucky to get £100k. It is now or never for them.

If they wait until then he will be snapped up on a bosman.

I can see him moving this window but I don't think it will be to us.

If they wait until then he will be snapped up on a bosman.

I can see him moving this window but I don't think it will be to us.

Exactly. This is the best time for them to sell. Bristol City wanted the kid but have since cooled interest but who knows. With Rangers now showing their hand it may bring back other interested parties. :(

Exactly. This is the best time for them to sell. Bristol City wanted the kid but have since cooled interest but who knows. With Rangers now showing their hand it may bring back other interested parties. :(

I think Adomah will stay at City meaning they don't really need to use most their remaining budget on Templeton, McInnes is desperate for a quality CB and CM, wings arent priority unless Adomah does go.

The taigs will swoop.

What's a few hundred grand to a club that's just came into £24 million quid?

They are horrible bastards and they have done it time and time again. (Commons the last one)

The polish striker was the last one. Didn't even play him, signed him so we couldn't. Browziek or something.

big CWOODLOYAL

cant get on here tnight, but Gary locke just told his mate

David templeton signing for us in the morning!! defo

aparantly theirs big rumblings at hearts on mcglynns signing targets, also romanov is selling Ryan mcgowan to sheff wed?? snd that we have enquired to hearts about another player...... i might have picked this up wrong but names Paterson? ill need to check that!!

big CWOODLOYAL

aparantly theirs big rumblings at hearts on mcglynns signing targets, also romanov is selling Ryan mcgowan to sheff wed?? snd that we have enquired to hearts about another player...... i might have picked this up wrong but names Paterson? ill need to check that!!

Cheers for the info.

It's Callum Paterson we're after apparently.

big CWOODLOYAL

Callum Paterson?