Charlie Adam

TheLawMan

I hope your not gona try and express your own opinion here. For what it's worth I lost a lot of respect for him when he nailed bendiksen in a friendly the tit

i wasn't aware of that. Bendiksen looked a talented player, but then jumped ship after about 3 games in January....

i am not aware of any reason for Rangers fans to not like Charlie Adam. i am open to suggestions though

i wasn't aware of that. Bendiksen looked a talented player, but then jumped ship after about 3 games in January....

i am not aware of any reason for Rangers fans to not like Charlie Adam. i am open to suggestions though

He basically said he didnt care about us (when we were in Administration) and that his only concern was for his brother

The former Rangers midfielder, 26, was asked about the Ibrox club's situation on Tuesday night following Scotland's 1-1 friendly draw with Slovenia in Koper and the tone of his response was crystal clear.

"I am not interested," he said. "Simple as that. It is nothing to do with me, I don't need to say anything. The only person I am interested in is my brother. My brother is there and for me, that's the important thing. He might lose his job and it is going to be difficult.

I have spoken to Grant but that remains private between us because he is my brother and that's the way it goes. But the rest of it, it is nothing to do with me. I can't affect what has happened there and what has gone before.

"That's the situation Rangers are in and they have to deal with it. I don't have any bad feelings (towards Rangers). At the end of the day, whatever I say won't make a difference. They are in a bad way, everybody know that, let's get on with it, deal with it and move on."

http://www.telegraph...ers-plight.html

(tu)

He was disliked well before he said that, it just gives people a more reasonable excuse.

Personally I didn't mind him,I don't think we played him in his correct position,regularly enough and the fans on his case everytime he touched the ball certainly wouldn't have helped his confidence although his weight issue was down to him.This interview lost him the support of the Rangers fans