47,000 sold for Sunday

Gaz92

According to the RST on twitter.

Absolutely fantastic once more. Bizarre time of game.on a Sunday, and the game is live on ESPN.

By tomorrow it should be a sell out. I shouldn't be surprised at anything with our fans anymore, but we continually seem to out-do ourselves. Ridiculously proud to be a supporter during this period.

:21:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the stage now where nothing that our magnificent support does shocks me.

When we are called upon, we step up to the plate.

Chairmen at clubs throughout the world must look at us with sheer envy.

God but it's great feeling to know that you are part of this incredible football club.

that should give us the highest attendance in the country. only the peado's and Newcastle can outdo us. dont think newcastle will, as they played europe midweek and with the choice of that or Villa, im sure most will have went on thursday.

that should give us the highest attendance in the country. only the peado's and Newcastle can outdo us. dont think newcastle will, as they played europe midweek and with the choice of that or Villa, im sure most will have went on thursday.

Think only 25,000-30,000 where at St. James on thursday, and they usually fill their league games.

Also Man City are at home, the Eithad is 48,000? But I'm sure we can beat it by tomorrow. :uk:

Anyway, I'd say celtic will get about 45,000 or so but will say they got 55,000+

I'm at the stage now where nothing that our magnificent support does shocks me.

When we are called upon, we step up to the plate.

Chairmen at clubs throughout the world must look at us with sheer envy.

God but it's great feeling to know that you are part of this incredible football club.

hail.gif

Think only 25,000-30,000 where at St. James on thursday, and they usually fill their league games.

Also City are at home, the Eithad is 48,000? But I'm sure we can beat it by tomorrow. :uk:

oh right, I thought they would have sold out midweek rather than villa. heres hoping anyway.

aye, the Etihad is 48k right enough i had 47k in my head, should get there anyhow if we're at 47k now

oh right, I thought they would have sold out midweek rather than villa. heres hoping anyway.

aye, the Etihad is 48k right enough i had 47k in my head, should get there anyhow if we're at 47k now

I constantly get emails from Newcastle since I signed up for tickets once... there's plenty left for their game.

I constantly get emails from Newcastle since I signed up for tickets once... there's plenty left for their game.

aye, they always do have before the game. they sell thousands on the gate most weeks. cos st james' is right in the centre i pressume, easy tae get to n plenty seats.

still, we should be ok. i reckon they'll have 40-45k