47,000 sold for Sunday

Gaz92

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm never one for those attendance threads where people are criticised for not attending mid-week cup games and the like...

However what an opportunity tomorrow is for us to show the watching world exactly why we are the biggest and best in scotland and one of the biggest in the world...live coverage from Ibrox beamed around the uk and beyond...let's try and make this a confirmed sell out...get your mates, old fella even worst case scenario the mrs along and get every seat filled.

that should give us the highest attendance in the country. only the peado's and Newcastle can outdo us. dont think newcastle will, as they played europe midweek and with the choice of that or Villa, im sure most will have went on thursday.

I doubt Celtic had more than 47000 today, place looked empty again. :lol: (they allegedly got 47000 although i think that is generous, we have sold that already a day before the game!)

Cannot wait for tomorrow!

We can guarantee that Templeton will have NEVER experienced anything like a capacity Ibrox crowd before.

WATP.

He will have but we were all shouting and calling him a Wanker, i'm sure he will appreciate this time better. :craphead:

I doubt Celtic had more than 47000 today, place looked empty again. :lol: (they allegedly got 47000 although i think that is generous, we have sold that already a day before the game!)

They report their attendance as how many tickets they sold, so they include ST holders who aren't there!

Cannot wait to get there either.

4.30pm KO though leaves me a lot of time to do some drinking which is both great and bad!

Timothy got in 45k at their match today, and i don't see Newcastle selling out but you never know i guess. Highest attendance in the UK this weekend being Rangers v Elgin would be absolutely outstanding and i think it will be just that.

Write about that global press.

Celtic v Hibernian - attendance- 45867 A full 15,000 below capacity 3 days after they qualify for CL.

:lol: Outstanding mate. The fact of the matter is, we are Scottish football. :)

Two buses heading down to the game tomorrow from Oban.

Really enjoying the atmosphere at the games this season.

"A breath of fresh air" were the words of a elderly fan beside me at the East Stirling game.

Certainly is.